Groupon link for Ice Hotel

doo4adoo

still waiting for sled, and snow actually

will be patient for another few weeks or so long as there is no one posting trip reports

Did your dealer give you an estimated date? Dealer called me last week and mine are supposed to ship between 11/17 and 11/23!

They should bring the ballet directly to the ice hotel & comfort inn. That would save on travel time!

They should bring the ballet directly to the ice hotel & comfort inn. That would save on travel time!

That would make it very nippy in there for sure!

Did your dealer give you an estimated date? Dealer called me last week and mine are supposed to ship between 11/17 and 11/23!

Honestly haven't asked him. I sure it will show up in all good time. As long as I have my vin in the next few weeks so I can get my permits before the increase I'm good.

That would make it very nippy in there for sure!

Honestly haven't asked him. I sure it will show up in all good time. As long as I have my vin in the next few weeks so I can get my permits before the increase I'm good.

That is my only concern. If they ship any later than 11/23 it will be cutting it close.

Edited by 600IQHO

That is my only concern. If they ship any later than 11/23 it will be cutting it close.

Just call your dealer, he will have your serial #