Quebec riding!!!!!

dkarwh

Looking for anyone interested in riding in the Bas St Laurent/Chaudière App./Moose Valley/Northern New Brunswick area this winter. After riding by myself last winter I decided it would probably be in my best interest to find someone to ride with. Most of the guys I used to ride with now think of a ride as base to bar-room and back. I like a beer after but not during. So...if interested drop me a line. My email is dkarwh@aol.com Available Dec 26 thru April15 24/7

Karl

Bill, are you riding this year?

Will you be at the "Winter Gathering" in January?

I was on the pc when they were deciding where to meet, I had to make a couple of phone calls and when I got back everything was done. Probably will be hovering in Val D'Or at the La Gourmet B&B on main st. Let me know if you have anything planned.

Thanks, Karl

Karl I will keep you in mind.

Andy

Thanks for keeping me in your scheme of things............ I think you were at Cross Point loading your sleds and I was in the motel waiting for Monday to come so I could get my sled fixed. I made it out but still wonder at times. Great campfire story. Take care Andy.

Karl

Edited by dkarwh

Looking for anyone interested in riding in the Bas St Laurent/Chaudière App./Moose Valley/Northern New Brunswick area this winter. After riding by myself last winter I decided it would probably be in my best interest to find someone to ride with. Most of the guys I used to ride with now think of a ride as base to bar-room and back. I like a beer after but not during. So...if interested drop me a line. My email is dkarwh@aol.com Available Dec 26 thru April15 24/7

Karl

Bill, are you riding this year?

Hi Karl

Yes, I'll be riding this year. Going up Jan 09.

Bill