the mummies !!!

groomer

Haha. Pretty cool. Andyman and I saw trees just like those on the LA Cache / Murdochville trail last weekend. No video proof though.

hi smclelan !!

i wish i could spend a few hrs there in the morning and late in the afternoon to take a few pics !!

jean-guy

Where are the mummies I have heard of them but never been there. Planning on making a trip to the Gaspe in a couple weeks would like to see them.

The easiest ones to find are on the trail between La Lache and Murdochvile. The ones Groomer had on the video are just west of his club behind the ski hill Mt Irene (not sure on the name but I can drive there lol). Both are well worth seeing and of course more important getting a picture of you and your sled in front of!!

The easiest ones to find are on the trail between La Lache and Murdochvile. The ones Groomer had on the video are just west of his club behind the ski hill Mt Irene (not sure on the name but I can drive there lol). Both are well worth seeing and of course more important getting a picture of you and your sled in front of!!

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

hi viper !!!

should help !!!

n 48 25.133

w 67 47.980

jean-guy

Thanks guys for the replies