Snow/Rain line: Where To Go

mikerider

Another week left of vacation and best I can tell here at RDL it doesn't look promising after the rain.

Just looking for info where I might move to that got some snow and isn't too far a drive.

Heard the warm front merged into the storm as it moved east, so maybe a little west of here is better.

Looking to get to an area that 'looks' wintry and has great conditions.

Looking for a good area for day trips, an area that has a sled touristy feel to it.

Thanks for any suggestions or any live reports or rumored areas that got no rain.

mike

Snowing pretty good driving through Drummondville yesterday. Had rain Sunday night in Quebec City that ended with a light dusting before sunrise Monday. TQ3 was choppy by Sun evening and a little snirty Monday as we left but if they groomed last night (which I don't know)!should be OK. IMO opinion 369 N from 3 would be fine. It was beautiful over the weekend. A group of three sleds left the Four Points Monday am for La Malbaie I think.

Thanks all.

Got 3 or 4 inches of snow overnight here in RDL. May have save things if not icy underneath. Letting a few sleds pack it down and will go out for a spin.

If not, who knows, I may be Bill's welcoming committee when he returns from Radisson.