In RDL after Gaspe' trip

wulsock1

Well my dad and I are on the way back to the truck after a great ride. I would say the trip went well. Some trails were not great but not bad. Some were beyond great! From Rimouski east was the best. Knowing what the weather was like up here a few weeks ago I can understand why the trails that weren't great are the way they are. All in all I would still give it a 10! BTW the Universall Hotel is PACKED tonight. Not sure if it's normally for a Saturday or is because of the free weekend?

I'm at RDL/Universal also. Place is a mad house, not seeing many US sledders so I don't think it has to do with the free weekend. Last night (Friday) was very quiet and not many people. Just tried for supper and no room in bar or both restaurants, will try again later. Glad you had a good trip.

Rm 126 or text me if you want to join me for dinner later 207-522-2673

mike

I'm at RDL/Universal also. Place is a mad house, not seeing many US sledders so I don't think it has to do with the free weekend. Last night (Friday) was very quiet and not many people. Just tried for supper and no room in bar or both restaurants, will try again later. Glad you had a good trip.

Rm 126 or text me if you want to join me for dinner later 207-522-2673

mike

Hello Mike, the wife and I will be at the Universal sometime Friday afternoon if all goes according to plan.

I will finally get to meet the real CEO of Arctic Cat. It will be an honor!

Til then,

mike

Hey Mike look what I see going up Hwy 20 today.

post-158-0-25417200-1423885059_thumb.jpg

And then I meet the guys at the Universel, and they cleaned up the art work :drinks:

post-158-0-68354800-1423885158_thumb.jpg