4 day from mt laurier

smoky-10-5

day 1 left mt laurier headed west towar 386 and up to val dor for the night 286 miles

day 2 left valdor and headed to matagamie for lunch and then down to senatere 330 miles

day 3 left senatere after trouble getting sleds started -35 degree stil managed to make it to resivour gouin 305 miles

day 4 left gouin but sleds started no problem -37 degree and went to notawissi via repo for lunch 290 miles

day 5 back to truck in mt laurier by 11.30 just 105 miles and home to ny

awesome trip great conditions all the way only that one small problem with sleds starting I think I will get a block heater the ice man

had his sled pluged in senatere and it started fine

oh yea got to help the ice man out of a snow bank that was fun

day 1 left mt laurier headed west towar 386 and up to val dor for the night 286 miles

day 2 left valdor and headed to matagamie for lunch and then down to senatere 330 miles

day 3 left senatere after trouble getting sleds started -35 degree stil managed to make it to resivour gouin 305 miles

day 4 left gouin but sleds started no problem -37 degree and went to notawissi via repo for lunch 290 miles

day 5 back to truck in mt laurier by 11.30 just 105 miles and home to ny

awesome trip great conditions all the way only that one small problem with sleds starting I think I will get a block heater the ice man

had his sled pluged in senatere and it started fine

oh yea got to help the ice man out of a snow bank that was fun

Big 10-4 Smoky.

Always nice to have the extra manpower when un stucking the Apex XTX.

Iceman's YamaPig in a snowbank???

Pics please!

Lol

no pics. just a lasting image in my head

No pics I guess it never happened.

Photo's of me off trail are harder to come by then real Photo's of Bigfoot.

Now you Snowman well, too much photo evidence. That's for sure.

Dat true Ice! You bastards would leave a guy dying off trail just to take a picture first! LOL

Not true we at least ask if they are Ok before snapping the Picture.

lol.

We had to pull a BOMBY out of the woods yesterday after his buds left him standing... must have been more than 50 feet off the trail up near LA MINERVE . WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR A RIDE .Not too many good days left ,Local trails will go FAST..

We had to pull a BOMBY out of the woods yesterday after his buds left him standing... must have been more than 50 feet off the trail up near LA MINERVE . WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR A RIDE .Not too many good days left ,Local trails will go FAST..

Now there's a familiar site.

Edited by Trailblazer