Pass Replacement/Transfer

snowpromod

Looking for some info - we are planning on arriving back in Quebec on 2/27/16 :)

Problem - sold my sled and don't have my season pass off it - I called the original vendor from whom I got it from and they told me to just go to any vendor in Quebec who sells trail passes and do a transfer.

Will I be able to transfer it with all my paperwork? Do I need a replacement and then a transfer? Or am I going to be buying a new pass at full tilt?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Big problematic, upon the 30$ purchase of your new one the old one has to be returned to FCMQ or it will look like a fraudulent purchase on behalf of the seller.

I went through it with my new sled this year, I bought my early pass and stuck it on. No old sticker....you pay full price like a new one!!

Never had an issue on shiney paint but on my flat blackYammie the edges of the sticker keep peeling back. I could see losing it. I never was a fan of putting the sticker on the windshield in case I break it in an "oops" moment, but I think I will have to re think of hat next year.