Help finding the delta saguenay

Bluegrass

It is very easy to find if ur not a first timer.

FYI

not sure when ur going but gas in Mt Apica isn't open until FRI  (111 miles from St Raymond )

we passed Le Tape on Monday and almost had an issue

U need to get gas in Le Tape which is approx 80 miles from St Raymond

39 minutes ago, Bluegrass said:

If I am leaving Saint Raymond going up 23 two 83 how hard is it two find.I think it is close two 83 and 383 never been there. 

http://fcmq.viaexplora.com/carte-motoneige/indexen.html It's right here if this link works. This FCMQ map will become your friend. Welcome

1 hour ago, Bluegrass said:

If I am leaving Saint Raymond going up 23 two 83 how hard is it two find.I think it is close two 83 and 383 never been there. 

Take 23 to 368, about 20 miles north of Mont Apica Relais.  368 is a rightturn at the big sign for  Lac St Jean that is across the trail.  It is 45 miles from there to the Delta.  368 intersects 383 30 miles from where you picked up 368.  The Delta is 15 miles from the intersection of 368/383.  Make a left on 383. 13 miles later 383 intersects 83, go straight at the intersection, about 1 mile later you will go under Highway 70, just after tunnel, make a right.  About a mile later you will see the Delta straight ahead of you.  Tallest building in town.

8 hours ago, Bluegrass said:

Saguenay bill thanks  I think I can find it.I am planning on going up two 23/ 83 and going in from that end but when I get two 383 and 83 I will flow your way from there also will the gas station in le tape be open on new years day

I don't know for certain but I would be surprised if it wasn't.  Be a lot of snowmobilers riding out of there.

8 hours ago, Bluegrass said:

also bill are the trail all open two the delta coming up new years weekend I have looked and most of them have been groomed there are a few that have not been

There will be folks riding up there next week that will know first hand and they will be posting.  Revct1 will be there and he will post.