Safe Starting Point

Snobeeler

Hi all, 6 of us are planning a tour around Gaspe and would like to start just south or a little east of Quebec city. No further East than Montmagny or South of Ste-Marie if possible. We are looking for a place that has safe parking for our vehicles and sleds. Have started from Levis before, but there is not a vehicle "corral" there. Thanks

Hi all, 6 of us are planning a tour around Gaspe and would like to start just south or a little east of Quebec city. No further East than Montmagny or South of Ste-Marie if possible. We are looking for a place that has safe parking for our vehicles and sleds. Have started from Levis before, but there is not a vehicle "corral" there. Thanks

Just found a 2005 map that shows a place called L'Oiseliere in Levis with direct access to trail 543. Also says there is "Vehicle and trailer safety parking". This place would be perfect. Anybody been there?

Just found a 2005 map that shows a place called L'Oiseliere in Levis with direct access to trail 543. Also says there is "Vehicle and trailer safety parking". This place would be perfect. Anybody been there?

You can go to the Motel Bernière!

Very close to take the TQ5.

http://www.hotelbernieres.qc.ca/aaattrai.html

All the best!

SB 2006 :hi:

• 3 weeks later...
Nice place. Just had a beer there last week. Not sure about the parking though I would give them a call to verify.

I called, they were very honest, and I booked somewhere else. Trucks were untouched after 9 day ride. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...