Quebec Accommodations Guide

revrnd

I'm thinking of starting a Quebec accommodations guide to complement my Ontario listing. If anyone would like to help, copy & paste the form below into a email. Do this for any places that you've stayed @. Also, rate whether the place(s) were excellent, good, fair or not recommended.

Send them to my email address mxz_kris at sympatico dot ca

Business Name:

Address:

GPS position (if known):

Phone Number:

Toll free:

Email:

Web address:

Number of Rooms:

Number of Cabins:

Number of Cottages:

Restaurant: yes or no

If yes, is it licensed

If no, is there a restaurant nearby: yes or no

Hot Tub: yes or no

If yes, indoor or outdoor:

Indoor pool: yes or no

Trailer parking: yes or no

Sled lockup: yes or no

Gas nearby: yes or no

Snowmobile trail access: yes or no

If yes, what trail #:

Rating: EX, G, F, NR

I put together a list of hotels via google earth with the phone numbers and address linked. If you view it with the FCMQ google earth trail map it makes planing a little easer. http://www.mediafire.com/?tylneyb2xzi It may help with your guide.

What am I doing wrong I can't get it to load??

Thanks

Bob

What am I doing wrong I can't get it to load??

Thanks

Bob

First have google earth installed on your computer. Down load the file and double click on it. Google earth will start with the file contents shown. If you like you can save it as it will be in a temporary folder.

Great Idea!! I will see what I can do for you. When were you going to start putting it together?

I'm working on it right now. I've got about 60 businesses listed. I've emailed the various regions for their maps. Hopefully it'll be ready this summer.

For those of you w/ info, no need to rush.

The list I have compiled is from all the regions' maps and FCMQ booklets. I made this two years ago. It shows the hotel address, phone number and web site. Click the yellow pin for this info. I can not guarantee the accuracy of every point as I have not been to every hotel.

Here is a screen shot of the list. The hotels are listed by region. FCMQ trails are shown.

GoogleEarth.jpg

Zoomed in Further.

Googleearth1.jpg

Do any of you guys check out HCS? If yes, could you PM me about a certain motel that's all over the Quebec forum ;) ? If you've stayed @ it, give me a honest opinion of the place (in the PM). I also have a security question about it.

Thanks

First have google earth installed on your computer. Down load the file and double click on it. Google earth will start with the file contents shown. If you like you can save it as it will be in a temporary folder.

Thank you, I'll try it.

Bob