Sign in to follow this  
GT Rider

GT 2018

By gps going west it was 62 miles for gas. Then 97 miles to the shell station by The CI. There is a depaneur across from the gas. Gemma says to let the women know it's the only pit stop.

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

Gt, you need to write a guide book, I would buy it. Thats alot of wheel miles, bet you were glad to have them. My back hurts just thinking about flipping them up and down 10 times. And Sandy said thanx Gemma. Jeff 

7 hours ago, Northbound said:

Gt, you need to write a guide book, I would buy it. Thats alot of wheel miles, bet you were glad to have them. My back hurts just thinking about flipping them up and down 10 times. And Sandy said thanx Gemma. Jeff 

It seemed like a lot of snow melted in one day at the crossings. We saw a guy chopping away at the ice covering the bridge drains on one bridge going east. Well there was no more ice the next day. I guess when it starts melting it's gone pretty quick. 4 of the crossings are within 22 miles of HSP. Wheels down wheels up. Starts getting old quick. Bill has a wheel setup that goes up and down with the press of a button. I'm learning Bill.

Edited by GT Rider

I almost went next door to the gas station to buy a Quebec map just so I could figure out where you are. Awesome trip coverage and pictures. What an adventure.

mike

Last day. We have to catch the ferry at Baie-Comeau. We get going at 7. It's in the high 20's light snow. No water running in the streets at the crossings this am. Trails out of Sept-Iles are in great shape. 

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

We get on the ferry and meet with Je me Souviens and his friend. We have some snowmobile talk. Later at Matane we meet for dinner. So nice to run into fellow Quebec Riders. Thanks for the company and conversation.

Well that's it for 2018. 

Happy trails to those of you out riding.

Thanks  for posting  Jim we've enjoyed  reading your adventures,  (apart from the accident) be safe and a good trip home best wishes to you both.

Gary and Pat. 

Thanks Gary,

We had a great time this year. We tried  to help readers with trail conditions and distances. 

It's time for a long black trail ride. 

Best to you and Pat.