pic never lie !!!!

groomer

hey smclelan !!!

here s EVIDENCES that you ve been in the gaspesie from september 15 to 21 !!! :shok::shok:

if you look closely you can see your sunglasses and hat .we , longriderss and i , wanted you to remember that it was your empties !!! :D :D :D

we '' tricked '' you while you were upstairs before the departure .longriderss stacked ' em up and i took the pic !!!

don t ask why we were laughing loudly when you were at the door to bring your empties in that shed .we tricked you 5-10 mins before .

so ,we had already the EVIDENCES of your presence in the gaspesie !!! :lol::lol::lol:

groomer !!! ....... '' the mad trapper ''' ha !! ha !!! :drinks:

i see smclean has developed a taste for vin rouge in addition to his usual great thurst for malt beverages.

i see smclean has developed a taste for vin rouge in addition to his usual great thurst for malt beverages.
pardon me. "smclelan"timbo

Well now I don't know who to believe! Steven stopped by on his way home and he was telling me about all the red wine that Groomer drank!!! Either way it looks like you all had a great time and from what Steven told me Groomer you were an excellent host and Steven and Bob really appreciated you taking the time to show them your beautiful" back yard".

Andy

Well now I don't know who to believe! Steven stopped by on his way home and he was telling me about all the red wine that Groomer drank!!! Either way it looks like you all had a great time and from what Steven told me Groomer you were an excellent host and Steven and Bob really appreciated you taking the time to show them your beautiful" back yard".

Andy

hi andy !!!

ha !! ha !! i like red wine .seating at a table and talking with friends ,i rather take wine than beers .maybe i should say ,wine first , then beers !!!! haaaaaaaaa !!!!

sure , it has been a pleasure to show them a few lakes ,trails ,water falls around here.just too bad we have nt been too lucky with mooses .

steven probably left a few empties at your house too !!!! ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!

groomer now we know what you doo in the summer months. "The not so private investigator" will work for :drinks:

hi rfm !!!

not sure if i understood right ,but one thing you must know i almost don t drink during winter time .

so during summer ,i enjoy taking my time for supper and drink a bottle of wine then a few beers .priceless !!! specially when you enjoy to be in the woods like me . awesome !!!

i won t trade that for a $$$500.00 supper in a big restaurant !!! ha !! ha !!!

groomer !!! :drinks: