Jump to content

Covid 19 Discussion


iceman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lets not forget asking us to give away nearly 5 trillion MORE in new expanded handouts for the next generation to pay for, as the existing systems as basic as SS retirement and Medicare are collapsing financially in the near future…trading our future for future Dem votes. How patriotic.
 

And yes he did give away one of the most strategic Military bases in the world….and 80 billion of our best weapons and uniforms…and its trillion US dollars base and airfeild to who…..our most ruthless enemy threats to our homeland. Zero reason for it. He couldnt even blow it all up if he wasnt smart enough to keep this base ? How patriotic.

 

He is the worst US president of my lifetime already in just 7 months. Treasonous what he has already done.

 

Meantime, shoot me but I remain optimistic overall that this can be fixed if it is stopped soon. I just worry what happens between now and the mid term election what it will be stopped. This new spending bill we cant dream of affording. None of it.

 

Gorgeous September morning in Maine ! Enjoy. 🙂

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tough to swallow how we left Afghanistan almost on the anniversary of 9/11, and what we left behind....I cannot find the words to describe how wrong this feels, but I will not be denied the opportunity to show much dislike in the mid terms, along with many who also feel betrayed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

Tough to swallow how we left Afghanistan almost on the anniversary of 9/11, and what we left behind....I cannot find the words to describe how wrong this feels,

A kick in the teeth to all who have served. No matter when.

For the families who lost soldiers and the families who lost innocent loved ones, along with the heroes who ran into the towers to try to save as many as possible. Knowing they most likely would not survive, those killed at the Pentagon and the brave heroes of flight 93 who sacrificed themselves to save others. 

I say to you....I WILL NEVER FORGET ...all gave some, some gave all.

i will not sugarcoat anything ever. 

America was attacked by Islamic Terrorists not leprechauns or unicorns. 

Now we have armed our enemies and that’s ok. No repercussions. Move on let’s talk about Covid and the spending bill. Nothing to see here in Afghanistan. They really take you all for idiots, blatantly lying day after day. Right in your face and smiling while doing it. 

Those waiting to make things right come Mid-Term elections? Ask yourself this...who says you will have the right to vote in 1 and a half years? Joe seems to be able to ignore the Constitution and no ones does anything about it. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2021 at 3:20 PM, iceman said:

A kick in the teeth to all who have served. No matter when.

For the families who lost soldiers and the families who lost innocent loved ones, along with the heroes who ran into the towers to try to save as many as possible. Knowing they most likely would not survive, those killed at the Pentagon and the brave heroes of flight 93 who sacrificed themselves to save others. 

I say to you....I WILL NEVER FORGET ...all gave some, some gave all.

i will not sugarcoat anything ever. 

America was attacked by Islamic Terrorists not leprechauns or unicorns. 

Now we have armed our enemies and that’s ok. No repercussions. Move on let’s talk about Covid and the spending bill. Nothing to see here in Afghanistan. They really take you all for idiots, blatantly lying day after day. Right in your face and smiling while doing it. 

Those waiting to make things right come Mid-Term elections? Ask yourself this...who says you will have the right to vote in 1 and a half years? Joe seems to be able to ignore the Constitution and no ones does anything about it. 

 

 

 

Seems like a bad dream doesn’t it? Tomorrow the people of California have a chance to stand up and toss Newsom to the curb but I don’t think they will. Once they turn Texas blue it’s over. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Pipeman said:

Seems like a bad dream doesn’t it? Tomorrow the people of California have a chance to stand up and toss Newsom to the curb but I don’t think they will. Once they turn Texas blue it’s over. 

Sadly, I believe you are correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

socialism, we just saw 8 million people not go back to work....when 10 million jobs were open...all paid for with our tax dollars....now they are talking about another stimulus check....they have half the country believing they can live off the other half who happen to have a moral compass and believe in taking care of themselves, something called freedom...they are unaware of that old saying...be careful what you asked for , you might get it....this isn't going to end well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, quebec bob said:

socialism, we just saw 8 million people not go back to work....when 10 million jobs were open...all paid for with our tax dollars....now they are talking about another stimulus check....they have half the country believing they can live off the other half who happen to have a moral compass and believe in taking care of themselves, something called freedom...they are unaware of that old saying...be careful what you asked for , you might get it....this isn't going to end well.

When is enough going to be enough? It’s gonna take a revolution at this point. 

Oh well, at least no mean tweets from that bad orange man. He was such a bully. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

While various corporate news people spotlight the intense division in America, which the corrupt media cheers on, few will report the real story facing this country: the amazing ability of President Biden to create disastrous situations.

The Covid mandates are the latest demonstration of Mr. Biden’s incompetence.  Instead of rallying the nation to combat the virus on a personal level, the President demonizes the unvaccinated and tries to punish them.

It’s not that the basic premise is wrong - it isn’t.  Unvaccinated adults are allowing the virus to spread quicker.  That’s the truth no matter what the far-right puts forth.  But by going full-tilt authoritarian, Biden gives ammunition to the vaccine resistors, makes them sympathetic in some quarters.  Thus, anti-vax opposition deepens and more Americans get sick.

We all know how Mr. Biden screwed up Afghanistan, and his destruction of America’s border security is a big-time scandal - even if the corrupt corporate media ignores it.

But the worst may be yet to come.

Here’s the brutal truth: Joe Biden is not able to mentally assess cause and effect. He was stunned when Afghanistan fell, not understanding his foolish strategy led to it.

He completely hides from the collapsing southern border even though his executive orders to stop the wall and cease immediate deportations to Mexico have caused millions of migrants to cross illegally into the USA.

Biden’s attack on the American oil industry has directly led to higher pump prices, his embrace of late-term abortion has angered millions of human beings who were allowed to be birthed.

The radical-left progressives who run Biden know full well the man cannot grasp the consequences of his actions.  And the US economy is up next.

The socialists understand that only making millions of Americans dependent on government handouts will incite a change from capitalism to federal control of the economy.  Socialism will only happen if Americans give up trying to earn their prosperity and allow Washington to “provide.”

That’s what the $3.5 trillion “infrastructure” bill is all about - creating dependence on government giveaways. Free stuff is a powerful drug.

President Biden, in my opinion, is totally oblivious to the consequences of record government spending and the draconian tax hikes that will accompany it.  And when the economy crashes, which it will if this insane spending continues, Biden will do exactly what he did with Afghanistan: declare some kind of “excellent” outcome.

But this time Americans will feel the pain directly - just as the Afghans are today.

President Biden is completely lost.  And so are many of the folks who are enabling him.  But not all.  There are forces in this country actually rooting for the demise of traditional America.  And Joe Biden, knowingly or not, is helping them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...