Dad's new sled

Cornbinder

Dad and I went up to Jackman Powersports on Saturday to pickup his new Ski-Doo Gsx 1200. We left at quarter to three in the morning and had smooth sailing the whole way up. Made it to the dealer at about 9:30 and each of us took a short test drive (we had no gear with us) and in the tenth of a mile I rode it, it is pretty spunky and has a whole lot of get up and go. By the time I got back to the truck I was froze up (baseball hats don't keep the ears warm). We then loaded up took care of business in town and headed for home. We had a good ride home and made it just in time for supper and our naps at 6:30. We are still kicking ourselves for not taking are gear because the trails up in Jackman are open and when we were up there the groomer went out to pack the trails. Oh well we'll probably head up there after Christmas for a little change in scenery, and play it by ear for our Canada trip. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Everyone up at Jackman Powersports is doing good and they are busy. Sig canceled his sled because he can't ride it this year, he might try again next year. He is doing alright, he had his surgery last week, and is going to physical therapy, but won't be better for the snowmobile season. Right now we are still getting snow, and I'm working on getting our 1989 Ski-Doo Stratos running for bombing around down hear. Hope to see everyone soon, and Merry Christmas.