mirrors

viper2

Are there any laws regarding the use of mirrors on a snowmobile and where are they listed?

Although one mirror is required, I think it's rarely enforced, I've been riding up there for 4 years now and have been through a dozen check points and it was never questiond. Although I have gotten a speeding ticket clocked on radar.

Thanks, we have been using the kind with the strap that goes over your arm.I guess after reading that the arm type is not legal. :nea:

Thanks, we have been using the kind with the strap that goes over your arm.I guess after reading that the arm type is not legal. :nea:

Mirrors, along with speeding and a bunch of other stuff were enforced last year MUCH more so than I've ever seen. We had a guy with a strap-on (too funny :D ) and it was not legal but the tiny 1 inch stick-on he had on the sled that couldn't be utilized was. This was aroung 3 Pistols area on TQ5.

Yea,i never had too much faith in mirrors, but want to be legal.Too many times i have seen 2 groups get mixed and someone just looking for that light in their mirror only to be passed by someone not in their group and find out the rest of your guys are not coming.I had mirrors on my Viper,but rarely used them i like to look back every once in a while and make sure who and what if anything is behind me. :D