Riding partner

zeusand

Slight possiblility I might be looking for a riding partner to sled from St. George area to Hi on Thursday morning. Will post tonight if that is the case. Depends if riding partner is delayed a few days. Will not be sledding back south, though, for about a week and a half.

Is this the weekend the HI is full of hockey kids??

Mike

What's up fellas, Yea I'm pretty flexible and will probably go alone anyway's but would rather have company and of course splitting the gas and room helps. But I'm open to other area's as well. I have a new tahoe and an enclosed 2 place. Not sure when the hockey tournament's are. Mike this is Stan, I rode with you last year, remember?

I hate typing so feel free to call 203-912-3686 Stan :drinks:

Thinking of heading to HI and looking for a partner for the ride up. If anyone is interested send me a PM :drinks:

When doo you plan on leaving, and where are you comming from?

I plan on going there early next week if everything works out, I would like to leave from Shawiningan and ride there.

Rather put the miles on the trails than the road....

When doo you plan on leaving, and where are you comming from?

I plan on going there early next week if everything works out, I would like to leave from Shawiningan and ride there.

Rather put the miles on the trails than the road....

I would rather do that too, just sent you a pm