Thankyou Rob

NHTOM

Rob and Bill-

This sites only a month old and its already awesome. A huge thanks for doing this.

Ive ridden in Quebec 10 yrs now, and every year it becomes more and longer visits. I cant get even slightly interested in riding back home any more. Its already obvious this site will be the go-to for Quebec riding info and trip sharing. Its only early September and the photos are driving me nuts!!

So... I just signed up tonite and enjoying it greatly.

-Tom

Rob and Bill-

This sites only a month old and its already awesome. A huge thanks for doing this.

Ive ridden in Quebec 10 yrs now, and every year it becomes more and longer visits. I cant get even slightly interested in riding back home any more. Its already obvious this site will be the go-to for Quebec riding info and trip sharing. Its only early September and the photos are driving me nuts!!

So... I just signed up tonite and enjoying it greatly.

-Tom

Welcome aboard, NHTom.

Bill

Welcome NHTOM, I just joined in yesterday. You know that all members here are crazy diehards when where talking snowmobiling in September. But that's what riding in Quebec will do to you, it just makes you really look forward to that next trip. Again welcome, should be a great site this winter!

• 2 months later...

no, down to 1 sled and limited trips but plenty more in the future. Soonest I will hit the snow will be Jan. I gotta work to make up for all the time I have taken off to have fun with my son racing. starting racing quads again in Late March right after Cains Quest

Headed to Orlando for 10 days in Dec and taking my son to the Shuttle Launch Dec 6th.

no, down to 1 sled and limited trips but plenty more in the future. Soonest I will hit the snow will be Jan. I gotta work to make up for all the time I have taken off to have fun with my son racing. starting racing quads again in Late March right after Cains Quest

Headed to Orlando for 10 days in Dec and taking my son to the Shuttle Launch Dec 6th.

One of these days we'll run into you up there, looking at a second trip around the 11th of Jan.

Thanks Rob for the site. Great idea. Just found this site a couple days ago.

What a great place for us " quebec riders".

Definitely one of the first sites to look at each day.

We rented a place for 4 years for the whole season in StDamien. But it got old in the same area.

Lac St. Jean is now our favorite.