Swtchback 2006

smclelan

Sincerely sorry Qcrider’s !

This year, I have zero km in the trails. Just off trail… :good:

So I was not able to give you information on the conditions of snowmobile trails.

It is for this reason that I did not come too often on the site.

I do not see the challenge of the trail.....except giving more & more money to the oil company! :rofl:

I still volunteer at the club this year! More or less 90hrs.

Maybe next year!

All the best!

Sincerely sorry Qcrider's !

This year, I have zero km in the trails. Just off trail… :good:

So I was not able to give you information on the conditions of snowmobile trails.

It is for this reason that I did not come too often on the site.

I do not see the challenge of the trail.....except giving more & more money to the oil company! :rofl:

I still volunteer at the club this year! More or less 90hrs.

Maybe next year!

All the best!

That said, how is the riding up your way right now? I'm hoping to ride week after next Thurs - Mon, whats chances?

That said, how is the riding up your way right now? I'm hoping to ride week after next Thurs - Mon, whats chances?

I spent the weekend at Sacré-Soeur (Sacred Heart) near Tadoussac. There are still lots of snow there.

The locals told me there would still be 2 to 3 weeks.

With regard to Chaudiere Appalche .... for what I have seen ..... it's almost finished.

Massif du sud.....you can still ride over there...but not 200km.

All the best!

SB 2006 :hi:

Where would you head for some back country playing next weekend like the 2nd or 3rd of April?

it depends on you my friend! :D

How many miles of ''trailler'' are you ready to do?

Edited by Switchback 2006

it depends on you my friend! :D

How many miles of ''trailler'' are you ready to do?

Doesn't really matter, I will have to "bum" a ride but hopefully if someone is willing to take a ride a few hours either way doen't really matter to us. I wish i hadn't sold my truck in the summer. I figured i'd get a new one by winter but I never got around to it. All my friends have turned into girls :rofl: nobody is up for adventure anymore. I'll load my sled on the Beemer if I have to :drinks: Where do you think the best riding will be then............?

Edited by S pump

Doesn't really matter, I will have to "bum" a ride but hopefully if someone is willing to take a ride a few hours either way doen't really matter to us. I wish i hadn't sold my truck in the summer. I figured i'd get a new one by winter but I never got around to it. All my friends have turned into girls :rofl: nobody is up for adventure anymore. I'll load my sled on the Beemer if I have to :drinks: Where do you think the best riding will be then............?

Unfortunately for me, I will be in Boston for the weekend of the 3-4-5 of April 2009.

I would love riding with you...but have to work... =@:lol:

Well you can go ride in the Massif du sud....But without a guide, you may turn around! More or less 1h10 from Québec.

You can go at Sacré-Coeur ...were are was last weekend & try to go in the Mont Valins. More or less 4h30 from Québec City.

You can go in to Matane & pass by Murdochville. More or less 7hrs from Québec.

Here are some pics of a gang who went the weekend of 13-14-15 March 2009 in Murdochville.

If I could not work the weekend of 3-4-5 - April, I'll be there this weekend!

All the best!

SB 2006 :hi:

There is still lots of snow in the Gaspesie Region, just got back on the 24th. See my post in the Gaspesie Form. Trails were all very good and I can only think of 2 bare spots in 1080 miles. Lost of good off trail riding too. The owner of La Cache said he is getting lots of bookings for people looking to off trail.