doorider

just wanted to say hi to everyone,been riding sleds for 20 years currently ride a skidoo tnt.2008. will be heading to lac st jean area this winter for first time :yahoo: have ridden in maurice area was awesome riding hope to meet and ride with some of you soon have a good summer :sad:

just wanted to say hi to everyone,been riding sleds for 20 years currently ride a skidoo tnt.2008. will be heading to lac st jean area this winter for first time :yahoo: have ridden in maurice area was awesome riding hope to meet and ride with some of you soon have a good summer :sad:

Welcome aboard doorider. Come on up to Paradise you will not be sorry. Let me know when you are coming and I can show you around provided you don't mind riding with a 70+ year old.

Hi Doorider. If you liked Maurice, you will love Lac St Jean. The further north you go, the better it gets. :D

Don't hesitate about riding with 70+ Bill. He will give you a good ride for your time.

I've been riding in Quebec many, many years and Bill can still show me trails I haven't taken.

Welcome to Quebec Rider.

Jack

Hi Doorider. If you liked Maurice, you will love Lac St Jean. The further north you go, the better it gets. :D

Don't hesitate about riding with 70+ Bill. He will give you a good ride for your time.

I've been riding in Quebec many, many years and Bill can still show me trails I haven't taken.

Welcome to Quebec Rider.

Jack

hey jack will have to take a ride with the ol,man sometime what do you ride? :pardon: maybe we should try and set up a club ride a QUEBEC RIDERS club ride! sounds cool to me what do you think?? :D names keith by the way.

hey jack will have to take a ride with the ol,man sometime what do you ride? :pardon: maybe we should try and set up a club ride a QUEBEC RIDERS club ride! sounds cool to me what do you think?? :D names keith by the way.

I am presently working on a QuebecRider.com ride for this coming winter. Stay tuned for more.

• 1 month later...
I am presently working on a QuebecRider.com ride for this coming winter. Stay tuned for more.

Don't suppose you could make that when we actually come out Bill ?

Gary & Pat