Antique sled show

182ray

This Moto-Ski is like the first sled I ever rode.

The Yamaha is owned by my friend Erik. It's a 71 or 72. He & his brother bought it together new from Johnson's Farm near Belvidere,NJ. He said back in the day Johnsons was a top selling dealer & was awarded for it with a trip to the factory in Japan.

nice clean looking sled there 128ray what year is it i have a 82 elite that i would like to start showing

What a small world, I was also there, The owner has some collection of sleds, over 300 in two 6000 sq ft barns. I think it's the largest private collection in the states. some pics

more

The blue "sled" has alot of aircraft parts. The engine is a Lycoming, gauges straight out of a plane & it uses a pitot tube for air speed.

This Moto-Ski is like the first sled I ever rode.

The Yamaha is owned by my friend Erik. It's a 71 or 72. He & his brother bought it together new from Johnson's Farm near Belvidere,NJ. He said back in the day Johnsons was a top selling dealer & was awarded for it with a trip to the factory in Japan.

Great pictures.

There is a guy in Cortland NY who use to be a Moto-Ski dealer and he claims he has two brand new Moto-ski sleds still in the crates. He also has some parts still. And he still has the Moto-Ski sign on the front of his barn, and it looks to be in great shape.