The Summit Circuit in the Monts-Valin

Tourism Saguenay-Lac

Hello Sledders,

Just wanted to let you know that one of the biggest stories this season for snowmobilers is the opening of the brand new Summit Circuit on the Monts-Valin Mountains in Saguenay – Lac-Saint-Jean.

As of January 2010, snowmobilers will have groomed trail access to five incredible mountains summits. This adds another 28 km of trail to our already renowned 3300 km in the region. With the opening of this new trail, the Monts-Valin National Park will now be closed to snowmobilers.

Visit our site for more information about the new Summit Circuit and check out this link for a map to guide you on a one day visit of the five summits.

Max

Thanks Max. I will be doing that loop this winter for sure.

I hope you'll have good time doing the loop this winter. If you go on our web site in the Summit trail page, you can now see some pictures of what you can see from the five summits. These aren't winter picture, but it give a good overview of the landscape.

Click on the link for the map then clic on relay and it will show up for you. A neet feature. It also will show Kilometer 31 etc...

Thanks, smclelan, went back and checked, sure enough, there it was. I guess I should have clicked the relay button first. I do see where it

appears to be too far east. Hope to get to try the loops this season.