Quebec maps in the mail

Phil 1

It seems every year I get trail maps in the mail. I have not received any yet. Has anyone else?

Unless my wife intercepted them & thew them away... :spiteful::diablo::help:

I like to sit home & study them, it is always good to have an idea of new trails and general lay of the land...

It seems every year I get trail maps in the mail. I have not received any yet. Has anyone else?

I like to sit home & study them, it is always good to have an idea of new trails and general lay of the land...

Haven't recieved them yet. It seems like they are very late this year. I also like to study them prior to riding in case of any trail changes

Thanks Jim... I am sure the people here know most of Quebec by heart... But changes do occur each year. Plus you get to plan to go to those areas that you have not been before...Come on January...

Funny you mention your wife intercepting your maps. I get them sent to a friends house to avoid this! Just kidding!! I have all the 2009-2010 maps but I sat down one night and requested each one.

Andy

Funny you mention your wife intercepting your maps. I get them sent to a friends house to avoid this! Just kidding!! I have all the 2009-2010 maps but I sat down one night and requested each one.

Andy

I got mine a month ago. Got it pinned to the wall in the shitter. Girlfriend can't wait to get rid of my ass for a few weeks here n there