Pourvoirie du Lac Beauregard

Mid Range

Just wanted to spread the news........hopefully this is not a starting trend

http://www.pourvoiriebeauregard.com/en/sentiers/index.php

NOTICE TO ALL SNOWMOBILISTS

Given the present state of the economy, last winter's slow down and our operating cost, we came to the conclusion that it would be wiser to close for the winter 2009-2010.

We are presently concentrating our efforts on the summer season beginning early May.

For all information regarding our Packages and Plans (American/European) for the coming fishing season and summer quad, just visit our website. If you prefer, you are always welcome to phone us at 819-623-6212 and we will be happy to chat with you.

Thank you for your support, and we hope to see you soon.

Have a great Holiday!

Julie and Jean-Luc

Is this the one over by 100 Lacs?

Yes it is, what a shame it is a very nice place... :sad:

Personally I miss the "little places" that we used to stay at like Club Gatineau or Jacks place. It seems these huge places like the aformentioned open up and close down (or burn) at an alarming rate. Awesome places for sure but all the overhead to run them in the winter and to try and offer a fair price is futile. Give me the little rustic place with a wood stove and a home cooked meal and all is well. That's one thing I like about the Gaspe you can find lots of little places or Bed & Breakfast joints for a very good price.

Edited by Snowbound

That sucks. Last year on our first trip we stopped there for lunch - no one there. They said business was terrible.

On our second trip we were staying at Mekoos and rode there for a beer (only 1). Again, no one there.

The place is super nice though. We would have stayed there this year maybe.

I agee about the rustic places!! Its nice to mix up a trip with rustic/luxurious...

http://www.pourvoiriebeauregard.com/en/sentiers/index.php

NOTICE TO ALL SNOWMOBILISTS

Given the present state of the economy, last winter's slow down and our operating cost, we came to the conclusion that it would be wiser to close for the winter 2009-2010.

We are presently concentrating our efforts on the summer season beginning early May.

For all information regarding our Packages and Plans (American/European) for the coming fishing season and summer quad, just visit our website. If you prefer, you are always welcome to phone us at 819-623-6212 and we will be happy to chat with you.

Thank you for your support, and we hope to see you soon.

Have a great Holiday!

Julie and Jean-Luc

That's awful, Jean- Luc is a class act, A man among men. We stay there once a season. Very sad news.

Yes it is, what a shame it is a very nice place... :sad:

Personally I miss the "little places" that we used to stay at like Club Gatineau or Jacks place. It seems these huge places like the aformentioned open up and close down (or burn) at an alarming rate. Awesome places for sure but all the overhead to run them in the winter and to try and offer a fair price is futile. Give me the little rustic place with a wood stove and a home cooked meal and all is well. That's one thing I like about the Gaspe you can find lots of little places or Bed & Breakfast joints for a very good price.

I agree, I particularly like the one in Petite Valle, the one right on the river. Great food, great atmosphere, and probably will not be burning down in the future, (hopefully!).

• 1 year later...

This is terrible. This place was awesome, we stayed there for two nights a couple winters ago. It was a good place!