St Zenon weather

600IQHO

The weather network is now showing 20 to 30 CM of SNOW between now and Sunday afternoon followed by a few MM of rain Sunday evening! Anybody here anything different? I am now planning on heading up early Tuesday morning unless this all turns out to be rain.

The weather network is now showing 20 to 30 CM of SNOW between now and Sunday afternoon followed by a few MM of rain Sunday evening! Anybody here anything different? I am now planning on heading up early Tuesday morning unless this all turns out to be rain.

Let us know how it was, we are planning to head up Thursday and Friday. Here are some pics from when George and Tom went last week-end.

Edited by MCCDOO

I just came back from a ride there, it began around 14:00 with a mix of hail and snow with little glaze. I will come back with a complete report of my ride tomorroy but by what I have seen today, i would expect a little less in quantity of snow but alot of hail which is excellent to make a good hard packed base. With the temp. there, anything that will fall will improve the conditions... more details to come...

bye

Alain

Let us know how it was, we are planning to head up Thursday and Friday. Here are some pics from when George and Tom went last week-end.

Sorry! I wont be able to help you. We decided to stay state side for our first ride! I probably screwed up with that decision, but it obviously is not the first time. Good luck, I think you will find better contions than I will. With the pics that I have seen in the last 2 days it does not look too bad for early season riding. Alain keep sending the pics you are really geeting us all excited to head north. Thanks!

600IQHO, we got 18'' of fresh powder here in Vermont on sat-sun, tug hill? what were you thinking? that area wrote the book on Mogul! LOOK ON the bright side, in just a few weeks you'll be in paradise! plus you tested your equiptment!

600IQHO, we got 18'' of fresh powder here in Vermont on sat-sun, tug hill? what were you thinking? that area wrote the book on Mogul! LOOK ON the bright side, in just a few weeks you'll be in paradise! plus you tested your equiptment!

Yes! Tested a broken piece on the rear suspention that I welded back up! It held up on Tugg Hill so I know I am good for Quebec. We actually had decent trails for about 3 hours Thurday morning, freshly groomed overnight! Beat to hell by 11 am, all down hill from there.

Yes! Tested a broken piece on the rear suspention that I welded back up! It held up on Tugg Hill so I know I am good for Quebec. We actually had decent trails for about 3 hours Thurday morning, freshly groomed overnight! Beat to hell by 11 am, all down hill from there.

It doesn't take long in Tug Hill. They must not groom the base good in the very beginning. The last couple of years in Old Forge, they were able to groom the base real nice before too much traffic and the trails held up great all year. Anyway, back to Canada threads.

It doesn't take long in Tug Hill. They must not groom the base good in the very beginning. The last couple of years in Old Forge, they were able to groom the base real nice before too much traffic and the trails held up great all year. Anyway, back to Canada threads.

I do not think that was the case this past week! I have never seen so many sleds in 2 days!!! Hundreds, maybe thousands, they where everywhere. Almost every restaurant along the trail probably had a hundred sleds parked! We pulled over to take a break and in about 10 minutes I would have to say 50 sleds drove by!

I do not think that was the case this past week! I have never seen so many sleds in 2 days!!! Hundreds, maybe thousands, they where everywhere. Almost every restaurant along the trail probably had a hundred sleds parked! We pulled over to take a break and in about 10 minutes I would have to say 50 sleds drove by!

That''s why I gave up riding there 5 years ago, when we did the Chibougamo loop 2 years ago we went almost 500 miles before we passed an oncoming sled!Quite amazing. And when you finally do :shok: