Trail conditions on 23/Gas in L'Etape

NJSkidoo

Heading on a Loop from St Zenon to HI in a few weeks. Remember the gas station in L'Etape haveing burnt down a few years ago. Is there gas in L'Etape on 23 or anywhere else in between St Raymond and Jonquiere?

Are they regularly grooming 23 - each year, I get different stories.

Thx.

Heading on a Loop from St Zenon to HI in a few weeks. Remember the gas station in L'Etape haveing burnt down a few years ago. Is there gas in L'Etape on 23 or anywhere else in between St Raymond and Jonquiere?

Are they regularly grooming 23 - each year, I get different stories.

Thx.

Heard reports in the last week that the gas station at L'Etape is open and so is Mt. Apica (between L'Etape and Chicoutimi)

Heard reports in the last week that the gas station at L'Etape is open and so is Mt. Apica (between L'Etape and Chicoutimi)

We headed back from the HI down 23 Apica is open, L'etape Esso is open. However, when you get back on 23 after gassing up, you might find what we did. Ungroomed 23 Etape south to St-Ray. I saw some tracks, but did not venture down for fears of finding something impassable half way to St-Ray. We opted for 369 down to Quebec. Caught 3 into St-Raymond. 3 was a mess! -but the rest was fine. Let me know if you find 23 is open, thanks.

George.

Me too.

post-24-1263403322.jpg

No I got the feed, I mean something was lost because Je me souviens was asking for a trail update for 23 south of Létape,not just a picture of the road. I thought maybe you had a comment. :pardon:

My bad then, i was just throwing it in is as an "interesting link"

Later

GutZ

No, def. interesting link, thanks for that I just thought maybe you had more info that got cut out or something. It's all good. :good::drinks:

We headed back from the HI down 23 Apica is open, L'etape Esso is open. However, when you get back on 23 after gassing up, you might find what we did. Ungroomed 23 Etape south to St-Ray. I saw some tracks, but did not venture down for fears of finding something impassable half way to St-Ray. We opted for 369 down to Quebec. Caught 3 into St-Raymond. 3 was a mess! -but the rest was fine. Let me know if you find 23 is open, thanks.

George.

I rode this on Friday 1/15 -- jonquiere to st. raymond. TQ23 was awesome, best I could remember the park. Soup at Mt. Apica was good too!