Quebec City Shuttle

Andyman

berniere-colibri

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hotel berniere ou colibri ,comment sont les conditions apres la pluie ???

hi andy !!

just asked the same question for you on the french forum .waiting for replies ............

groomer !!!

I want to know as well,like Groomer said,we'll keep an eye on the french forum.

Andy.... what is your itinary.we still don't know yet what we will do once we are in Roberval.

1) going south to St-Raymond via 355 then crossing onto the southshore at the colibri and touring a bit in the Bellechasse area and Beauce area.then crossing onto the northshore in Trois-Rivières.It is quite a dry winter so far.

2) Going toward Chibougamau then touring Abitibi.

We will be in Parent on the 12th

I want to know as well,like Groomer said,we'll keep an eye on the french forum.

Andy.... what is your itinary.we still don't know yet what we will do once we are in Roberval.

1) going south to St-Raymond via 355 then crossing onto the southshore at the colibri and touring a bit in the Bellechasse area and Beauce area.then crossing onto the northshore in Trois-Rivières.It is quite a dry winter so far.

2) Going toward Chibougamau then touring Abitibi.

We will be in Parent on the 12th

Hi Midrange

We are scratching our heads and pouring over any info we can get to attempt to come up with the best plan. I have had my fill of rocks, sand, plowed trails etc for this season. All we want is some decent trails on an adequate snow base.

Andy

andy !!

according to a poster ,his friend went riding in that area last week end and he said it was nice and flat with a good base .

i ll keep an eye on the thread ,if there s more info i ll tell you .

groomer !!!

andy

i just spoke to a friend of mine that road there over the weekend says the going was good

me and the wife will be ridding that way next week also

Sounds great Coldsmoke. Are you team #4 ? God willing we will be in Labrador riding the same time frame.

Andy

Sounds great Coldsmoke. Are you team #4 ? God willing we will be in Labrador riding the same time frame.

Andy

bobler from this site is racing im going up with him with my 1200 running support should be very interresting to say the least

will you be there for the start of the race ? if so stop by and wish us luck :drinks: