No College for kids

skidoo420

New sled $12,000, trailer $3,600, riding gear and saddlebags $1,200 , gas in truck to get to PQ and home $500 to $600, trail pass $275, apr $100 per day for sled gas ($4,20 per gallon), oil (2 stroke ) $50, hotel, food and drinks apr $120-$160 per day ,$150-250 Dancers, $50 any other bad habits,throw in a new truck every 5 years or so $40,000 -$50,000, like i said NO college and don't tell the wife.

Here's a new idea....mine worked, all 3 of them and paid there own college. They also applied for bursaries..not loans. I must say i am very very proud of them

Good for them and for you. You taught them a good work ethic. They will thank you, if not now, then in a couple of years. I worked 3 jobs when I was going to college. But that was many, many years ago.

Good for them and for you. You taught them a good work ethic. They will thank you, if not now, then in a couple of years. I worked 3 jobs when I was going to college. But that was many, many years ago.

Thanks they are awesome, #3 is graduating in a few weeks and then starting a 28$/hr job. she is a counsellor, #2 she is a mommy for now of 2 lil ones(psw)as well...#1 he is doing security at the House of Commons in Ottawa. And they all have a spouse, it's nice!!!