haute mauricie / barrage gouin

groomer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ses confirmé la construction du nouveau sentier pour se rendre à la Pourvoirie Barrage Gouin commence après la fin de semaine de travail. Le sentier feras une loupe vous aurez plus a revenir sur vos pas, le sentier seras sur la carte de la Mauricie. Oublier pas d'acheter votre droit d'accès dans le club la ou vous faite randonné

this has been posted on 19/08/10.

looks like there will be a new trail going up to barrage gouin.construction of the new trail will start in the first week of september.

from trail 83, toward parent ,at the ''height '' of haltaparche ,there will be signage from there .

trail will be on the mauricie map .not much info right now on the thread.

groomer !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ses confirmé la construction du nouveau sentier pour se rendre à la Pourvoirie Barrage Gouin commence après la fin de semaine de travail. Le sentier feras une loupe vous aurez plus a revenir sur vos pas, le sentier seras sur la carte de la Mauricie. Oublier pas d'acheter votre droit d'accès dans le club la ou vous faite randonné

looks like there will be a new trail going up to barrage gouin.construction of the new trail will start in the first week of september.

from trail 83, toward parent ,at the ''height '' of haltaparche ,there will be signage from there .

groomer !!!

Thats more than likely the sign I'm standing next to in the post i made here several months back. It was located very close to haltaparch

Edited by artcat900

groomer !!!

Thanks for the info, Jean-Guy! Looks like a new "loop" will be available this winter!!

timbo

I'd be happy to volunteer some time cutting in a new trail. I can even bring a chainsaw! :)

How do you volunteer?

groomer !!!

I'd be happy to volunteer some time cutting in a new trail. I can even bring a chainsaw! :)

How do you volunteer?

hi !!

i could e mail one of the guys and ask him.i ll be back later this week .

groomer !!!

How do you volunteer?

Salut

Merci pour l’intérêt mes tout le travail se fait a la machinerie lourds

Nous aurons pas besoin

Merci

received the e mail from the guy.

he said : thanks for your interest for volunteering ,but '' we '' are

using heavy machinery.

thanks.

groomer !!!

Love that heavy machinery

The only way

Groomer I know you like them too.

Great trails need big machines.

hi iceman !!

right !! big projects need big machinery!!! friends of mine are heavy machinery operators,bulldozers,excavators,loaders ,etc. always liked heavy machinery .when i have time ,don t mind spending hrs looking at them.

i take info where they work in the woods and go to see them.

groomer !!!

• 4 weeks later...

hi iceman !!

right !! big projects need big machinery!!! friends of mine are heavy machinery operators,bulldozers,excavators,loaders ,etc. always liked heavy machinery .when i have time ,don t mind spending hrs looking at them.

i take info where they work in the woods and go to see them.

groomer !!!

That's what I do for a living, I'm a union operating engineer. If I was single, I would offer my services in a heartbeat! I think it would be fascinating doing that.

That's what I do for a living, I'm a union operating engineer. If I was single, I would offer my services in a heartbeat! I think it would be fascinating doing that.

hi greasemonkey !!

thats for sure !!must be very interesting!!

here at home ,they are working on one of the road i use for to groom a local trail.friends of mine are working there with excavators and bulldozers.they are making the road a lot wider for trucking later.i m anxious to groom that one !!

one day i m going to try one of those excavators.they offered me that often.

groomer !!!