Its now official

quebec#1

Man those are nice trails ! :D

thanks quebec 1 !!

imo ,it ain t worth to spend 10-12-14 hrs grooming and doing a bad job.must be dedicated.

don t know how to say that, only ''riding '' the trails ,better stay home !! :lol:

grooming its a lot hrs and not much sleep ,but worth it !!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Its now Officail trails are now legaly open (DEC 1ST ) minus the farmer issue and snow isssue.

Lets (stay on the trails) and ride safe and have a great season ! :drinks:

just checked on both french forums ,at 2 hrs 53 m and nobody know about that yet !!!

should i tell them ????? ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!

well ,not too happy right now :angry: :angry: :angry: ,conflict still there.

just saw a reportage on cbc in french ,upa president and the president of the fcmq talked on tv.

conflict still there !!!!!

gouvernement a m...............

groomer !!!

just checked on both french forums ,at 2 hrs 53 m and nobody know about that yet !!!

should i tell them ????? ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!

Please do tell them, ha, ha.

Hey groomer when and where did you take these pictures you just posted?

Thank you,

Bob

just saw a reportage on cbc in french ,upa president and the president of the fcmq talked on tv.

groomer !!!

I'm not happpy neither, rain flood today and this bad news that this UPA conflict is still there :angry: :angry: I was very optimistic on this one... :(

But your pics bring me a smile groomer, very nice!!

Alain

Please do tell them, ha, ha.

Hey groomer when and where did you take these pictures you just posted?

Thank you,

Bob

hi bob !!

pics from winter 09 ,some are from tq 5 (east of ste marguerite ,on the way down to the st fidele cable bridge )

2 are from near st alexandre ,local trail and one is just outside town ,up the hills.

jean-guy

groomer !!!

So what happens now? Are they continuing to talk or is it a wait and see who gives in scenario?

snowbound !!

hope they ll continu to talk.one of the 2 will have to give something i guess.

friend of mine (ex-farmer) sent me an e mail before supper .she was talking about something by mid december ,can t remember what ??? my blood pressure was so high(ha !! ha !!) i deleted the e mail .

i ll try to meet her/them tomorrow night to have more info.

groomer !!!

Looks like the farmers union has mother nature on its side. So trails probably won't open anytime soon...

many farmers will be very glad to quit the upa,some realized that the president of the upa is an a$$??$$e.

saw him for the first time last night on the news ,and they are right !!!

groomer !!!

snowbound !!

hope they ll continu to talk.one of the 2 will have to give something i guess.

friend of mine (ex-farmer) sent me an e mail before supper .she was talking about something by mid december ,can t remember what ??? my blood pressure was so high(ha !! ha !!) i deleted the e mail .

i ll try to meet her/them tomorrow night to have more info.

groomer !!!

just found out what i was looking for ;

minister of agriculture should take another decision by dec 16 th.he better be in a good mood !!

groomer !!!

many farmers will be very glad to quit the upa,some realized that the president of the upa is an a$$??$$e.

saw him for the first time last night on the news ,and they are right !!!

groomer !!!

I agree with you Groomer.This President wants the monopoly in the Province for his union and he wants to hear it from the minister's mouth.Was listnening to Paul Arcand show this morning on the radio with his buddy Jean Lapierre(former politician).They were talking about another union (union paysanne)which many farmers are joining specially in Abitibi-Témiscamingue.

So I beleive it is more than a matter of money but to keep control as a union over the agricultural world in the Province of Québec

I agree with you Groomer.This President wants the monopoly in the Province for his union and he wants to hear it from the minister's mouth.Was listnening to Paul Arcand show this morning on the radio with his buddy Jean Lapierre(former politician).They were talking about another union (union paysanne)which many farmers are joining specially in Abitibi-Témiscamingue.

So I beleive it is more than a matter of money but to keep control as a union over the agricultural world in the Province of Québec

your last sentence ,very well said mid range .

at least im not one the only who think that way about the upa president!!

groomer !!!