MORE SERIOUS SNOW

dkarwh

Groomer, is that real or did you photoshop all the snow in? :drinks:

ha !! ha !!ha !!

except for pic 6 ,all pics from feb 19/06. ill never forget that storm.18 hrs run.one of the best i ever groomed.

btw ,i don t have the patience to work with photoshop !! :lol::lol:

groomer !!! :drinks:

Hi Jean Guy. I like the looks of the snow ahead of the groomer better than a thirty foot drift! Both of them are very interesting though. Your pics look like the winter of 07-08. I went for a nice walk that year and the snow looks familiar! Hope you have enough to groom pretty soon. I don't have my new ride yet so no big rush. Should have it by the tenth or so. Thanks for your good work. Karl

Hi Jean Guy. I like the looks of the snow ahead of the groomer better than a thirty foot drift! Both of them are very interesting though. Your pics look like the winter of 07-08. I went for a nice walk that year and the snow looks familiar! Hope you have enough to groom pretty soon. I don't have my new ride yet so no big rush. Should have it by the tenth or so. Thanks for your good work. Karl

hi karl !!

thanks for the comment !!

i like that too ,when there s tons of snow in front of the bull.must be careful all the time ,machine can ''sink ', really fast in the drift.i don t like much too shovel !! ha !! ha!!

before posting ,i checked a few old pics.last year ,i brought the machine in town from albertville on dec 12 th,groomed all the local trails on the 13 th and tq 5 on the 14 th.

first pic,about 1 mile before crossing main street in ste marguerite,going east.

second one ,about 3 miles east of ste marguerite,just before going down that long hill,with 180 ' turn at the bottom.

all pics ,from the last run on tq5 ,april 3 th /08

think snow !!!!

jean-guy

The winter of 2006, behind the Quality Inn. This is what we woke up to see in the morning. The sled on the left is a SD GSX and the right is an RX1!!

post-5-067090100 1291495874_thumb.jpg

hummm !! hummm !!looks photoshopped to me !!! :lol::lol:

The winter of 2006, behind the Quality Inn. This is what we woke up to see in the morning. The sled on the left is a SD GSX and the right is an RX1!!

lol i was at that motel for the same storm i can still rember waking up and just see the bars after digging out for a long time we tryed to make it out of matine with no luck

lol i was at that motel for the same storm i can still rember waking up and just see the bars after digging out for a long time we tryed to make it out of matine with no luck

That was a big storm, just ask Andyman! We spent a lot of time in the bar until we could get out to catch the boat across the river. There were a lot of sleds storm stayed at the motel.

We left Lac William and headed to RDL and rode in heavy snow all day. Probably 18 inches on the ground for the last fifty miles. Parked sleds, got rooms in the Universal and called it a night. I think we were on the fourth floor and you could hear the wind howling all night long. Up the next morning and yikes, no sleds could be seen, they were trying to clean up the yard and it was still snowing hard. One of the guys wanted to continue east and I didn't think that was a great idea so we turned south and headed toward Cabano. Spent the next 3 days there breaking trails. What a blast, the snow was 3 to 5 feet deep and stable enough so you could go through it but not get stuck. We rode up to Trois Pistoles relais for lunch on the second day and met a group that came from Rimouski. Took them most of the day! They said they got lost, couldn't find the trail, got stuck etc., etc. When we were leaving the area the groomers were just beginning to make sense of the trails so we had a fun ride back on 548, 35 and the rest of the trails to Lac William. One of the the top ten trips up north of the border!.

I was At the Hi for that storm. Not by choice we were going over Val in To septils no good. Came back down and stayed. I was having trouble with a 152 track with 2 inch paddles. Same storm created a drift on the back side of the hotel that went over the mall roof. I believe that was the same storm that blew a train off it's track on a bridge in QC city.

NICE PICS GROOMER :drinks:

thanks blackcat !!

pic 1-4 and 5 ,at the entrance/exit of the last field going east in ste marguerite.thats why i do canals now there.i save tons of snow on the trail and big drifts.

keep the trail cleaner !!

bad weather here,rainy and windy!! :angry:

thanks blackcat !!

pic 1-4 and 5 ,at the entrance/exit of the last field going east in ste marguerite.thats why i do canals now there.i save tons of snow on the trail and big drifts.

keep the trail cleaner !!

bad weather here,rainy and windy!! :angry:

We are headed to Jackman thursday afternoon, time to test out the new etec :good: