bad weather !!!

groomer

http://videos.lcn.canoe.ca/video/701904900001/grandes-marees-entrevue-avec-loceanographe-denis/

guy said,high tide was 3' higher than normal.have nt seen that in the last 200 years .

on the news ,they said ,road 132 in ste flavie (west of the airport in mont joli ) has been damaged for 10 million$$

groomer !!!

http://videos.lcn.canoe.ca/video/702001240001/grandes-marees-les-explications-de-cindy-royer-et/

first part ,videotaped in ste flavie and the house near the edge ,near sept iles.

groomer !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLu8SjXLRo&feature=topvideos

ste luce ,few miles east of rimouski

groomer !!!

Groomer,

I saw on TWN Gaspé got 231 mm of rain.Wow!!! that's a lot of rain.No wonder there is huge flooding in you area. The weather pattern is really weird.Looks like another rain event for you folks early next week while the western part of the Province will get more snow.There's a huge blockade(another one) over Greenland.Reminds me what happened last year on the north shore.

Groomer,

I saw on TWN Gaspé got 231 mm of rain.Wow!!! that's a lot of rain.No wonder there is huge flooding in you area. The weather pattern is really weird.Looks like another rain event for you folks early next week while the western part of the Province will get more snow.There's a huge blockade(another one) over Greenland.Reminds me what happened last year on the north shore.

hi mid range !!

thats a lot of rain for sure .even close to 250 mm.here at home ,temps are colder since wednesday night.snowed a bit yesterday about 1 ''.

sunny this morning since a long time.

fyi ,gaspe is roughly 230 miles east from town,new richmond about 100 miles.i was looking at some videos in the last few days .looks like sled dealers were flooded in new richmond .if not ,very-very close.

groomer !!!

hi mid range !!

thats a lot of rain for sure .even close to 250 mm.here at home ,temps are colder since wednesday night.snowed a bit yesterday about 1 ''.

sunny this morning since a long time.

fyi ,gaspe is roughly 230 miles east from town,new richmond about 100 miles.i was looking at some videos in the last few days .looks like sled dealers were flooded in new richmond .if not ,very-very close.

groomer !!!

Where are you located exactly?? I am in the upper Gatineau valley about 130 kms north of Ottawa/Gatineau.We got about 16 inches of snow since last sunday.Minus 23 this morning.

Where are you located exactly?? I am in the upper Gatineau valley about 130 kms north of Ottawa/Gatineau.We got about 16 inches of snow since last sunday.Minus 23 this morning.

causapscal,50 miles south of matane and 75 miles east of rimouski.

p-1 ,last wednesday ,''downtown ''.add 1 '' since then!!! :( :(

p-2-3,dec 17 th last year,installing the signage on tq 5

groomer !!!