Short Ride

iceman

Some real snow now on the ground here in Shawinigan. Had around 2-3"inches now got a solid 8" more.

Could not resist the ride took out the xc 800 only rode a short bit. Was fun to be on the 2 smoke.

Forecast says cold and more snow end of week this could all change for sure but not looking bad right now.

Some real snow now on the ground here in Shawinigan. Had around 2-3"inches now got a solid 8" more.

Could not resist the ride took out the xc 800 only rode a short bit. Was fun to be on the 2 smoke.

:drinks:

Forecast says cold and more snow end of week this could all change for sure but not looking bad right now.

Yo Iceman,

Nothing like the smell of two-stroke in the morning!! Miss Ya bro. Keep the cold so things can start to freeze up nicely. Happy Holidays to all the family.

Snowman

Chompin at the bit to ride. There is snow, but as hard as it is, I always like to wait for the first snow to get packed down and a good base get formed to avoid the rocks and then ride later into the spring when there is tons of snow and everyone is in spring mode. But having the patience now, knowing that people are in fact riding is nearly impossible! Glad to hear you got out. Be safe, ride safe, ride right and ride SOBER! :good:

I'm not as patient as you Shane, I extend on both side of the season at the beginning and at the end ;)

I'm going north tomorrow morning for my first ride... :yahoo::yahoo:

:drinks:

Alain

Hi towing

Can't wait for that great report you always do

I always check them out and appreciate it

Thanks crazysnow