Snow in Maine

wng-2

It Snowed in Maine yesterday. Northern and interior areas got quite a bit. I guess a few of the clubs might groom. Here in Southern Maine we got about four inches before it turned to freezing rain. My birch trees got tired and laid down for a nap. The power went out just after 9:30 last night. still out this morning just before 4:30. I am thankful for the stand by generator that I had installed last year.  I spent the day yesterday working on my motorcycle. Changing the air filter on my 2018 Honda Goldwing. I thought the previous generation Goldwing was bad. This is worse. A ridiculous process. It was a good day for it. I left a note for the next guy that does it. When I wrote it, I was determined that it would not be me....

Changing The Air Filter on a 2018 Honda Goldwing

Dirty Filter.jpg

Note for next guy.jpg

I have changed a couple of them for my riding buddies because my hands are smaller and I can.  That being said you are correct it is a bear to do, thanks for Fred Harmon’s video.  Love the note idea I am going to steal that if you don’t mine.  I have a 23 DCT with a Roadsmith trike, great set up other then air filter.