how are the trails

mad4snow

a few buddies and I want to ride in this area for sat sun monday with the new snow are we able to make it we would like to starts at hotel safari

any help or advice would help we need to know asap so we can plan were we are going

thanks Jeff

Edited by mad4snow

I was up there 2 weekends ago during the thaw and the trail into motel safari had not been groomed yet. WHen we left to come home 2 days earl the trails were bare and not worth the drive. Unless they got a foot of snow since than i would consider somewhere else. if you do go there we had to stay in the next town over (grand mere) at hotel ten. Only ten minutes from motel safari and you can catch the trail right from there. good luck

@mad4snow bring a helicopter! Then starting from Safari then helicopter right to Saguenay. No problem. Sled no way right now sorry.

Edited by iceman

@mad4snow bring a helicopter! Then starting from Safari then helicopter right to Saguenay. No problem. Sled no way right now sorry.

Any updates? Specifally the 355 between Auberge Mekinack and LaTuque, or mekinack and TQ73 via 360, 318, 353, any updates would be great. Headed across the border on the 19th and want to see if it's passable to start there to Valins.

Any updates? Specifally the 355 between Auberge Mekinack and LaTuque, or mekinack and TQ73 via 360, 318, 353, any updates would be great. Headed across the border on the 19th and want to see if it's passable to start there to Valins.

a friend of mine from st joseph de mekinac e mailed me yesterday.he said they did nt receive snow since christmas .

groomer !!!