Snowfall Warning!!!

Andyman

Batteau to L'Anse-au-Clair - north of Mary's Harbour

5:43 AM NDT Thursday 06 October 2011

Snowfall warning for

Batteau to L'Anse-au-Clair - north of Mary's Harbour continued

A total of 25 to 35 centimetres is expected inland and over higher terrain by this evening, most notably for the section of the trans Labrador highway from red bay to Charlottetown junction.

This is a warning that significant snowfall is occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

An intense low pressure system over Southwestern Newfoundland will track slowly northeastward across Newfoundland today then continue northeastward tonight as it moves offshore.

Wet snow and rain will persist along coastal sections of Southeastern Labrador today while snow at times heavy will dominate further inland and over higher elevations where temperatures are expected to remain colder. Total accumulations of 25 to 35 cm are expected over the higher sections of the trans Labrador highway from red bay northward to Charlottetown junction by this evening.

Additionally, high winds accompanying this system will persist today with gusts reaching up to 100 km/h from l'anse-au-Clair to Mary's Harbour. Gusts to 80-90 km/h are also expected from Groswater bay to Mary's Harbour.

Batteau to L'Anse-au-Clair - north of Mary's Harbour

5:43 AM NDT Thursday 06 October 2011

Snowfall warning for

Batteau to L'Anse-au-Clair - north of Mary's Harbour continued

A total of 25 to 35 centimetres is expected inland and over higher terrain by this evening, most notably for the section of the trans Labrador highway from red bay to Charlottetown junction.

This is a warning that significant snowfall is occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

An intense low pressure system over Southwestern Newfoundland will track slowly northeastward across Newfoundland today then continue northeastward tonight as it moves offshore.

Wet snow and rain will persist along coastal sections of Southeastern Labrador today while snow at times heavy will dominate further inland and over higher elevations where temperatures are expected to remain colder. Total accumulations of 25 to 35 cm are expected over the higher sections of the trans Labrador highway from red bay northward to Charlottetown junction by this evening.

Additionally, high winds accompanying this system will persist today with gusts reaching up to 100 km/h from l'anse-au-Clair to Mary's Harbour. Gusts to 80-90 km/h are also expected from Groswater bay to Mary's Harbour.

Andyman bringeth joy and happiness across the land! :good::good:

forgot to check,mont valins ,yesterday or wednesday .

yesterday morning when i came back from my moose run ,i was listening to a radio station in rimouski .guy said ,they plowed the roads in the murdochville area.ha!!ha!!ha!!!

checked on the french forum and a guy from gaspé (city) area posted that there was 3'' of snow in murdochville around noon and it was stormy there.

last night ,i was in a clearcut and i could see it was snowing in the gaspesie park,mount albert area.clear sky on park matane !!

fleurries at the camp wednesday and yesterday.

-7c at the camp this morning !!

groomer !!!

forgot to check,mont valins ,yesterday or wednesday .

yesterday morning when i came back from my moose run ,i was listening to a radio station in rimouski .guy said ,they plowed the roads in the murdochville area.ha!!ha!!ha!!!

checked on the french forum and a guy from gaspé (city) area posted that there was 3'' of snow in murdochville around noon and it was stormy there.

last night ,i was in a clearcut and i could see it was snowing in the gaspesie park,mount albert area.clear sky on park matane !!

fleurries at the camp wednesday and yesterday.

-7c at the camp this morning !!

groomer !!!

Sweet!! :good: