Trailer shopping

Willys1

My sons girlfriend is getting me this for Christmas she says :lol:

Edited by lindasledgirl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that black looks so good!! I hope I like the white as much! To be honest...I liked the graphics on the Renegade or back country better. I am nervous to be honest. My mechanic wants to put a throttle block on my sled till I hit the 500km mark. I get too excited, have the adrenaline of a 20 year old, think I know everything and my nick name in my group is 'Crash'.

But I have been accident free since 2008 now, so I hope to get a new ball cap with something more positive on the back. LOL

\

LOL me too on the throttle issues, No need to baby it anyway for break in so ride it hard!! unless your not use to an 800 then take it easy LOL.

My sons girlfriend is getting me this for Christmas she says :lol:

BRING IT ON!!! LOL :drinks:

However...this is likely more appropriate

Hmmmmmmmmm I know a few I will be sending that one too!! =@

\

LOL me too on the throttle issues, No need to baby it anyway for break in so ride it hard!! unless your not use to an 800 then take it easy LOL.

BRING IT ON!!! LOL :drinks:

Hmmmmmmmmm I know a few I will be sending that one too!! =@

Send away Bill! I thought it was cute! Actually I love the throttle, its my mechanic who thought the 600 was plenty and wants me to behave till I am use to the power.

Edited by lindasledgirl

It has arrived!! Just got the call!! I am no longer "sledless in Ontario!" Yahoooo!!

Now a little snow dance and we are good to go!

Get your rest Jean-Guy!! There will be snow now!

It has arrived!! Just got the call!! I am no longer "sledless in Ontario!" Yahoooo!!

Now a little snow dance and we are good to go!

Get your rest Jean-Guy!! There will be snow now!

ha!!ha!! great news linda !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

From reading the posts and their attached photo's, seems like people love their inlines, that being said, brand preference goes along the same lines as sleds, all have their pro's and con's, would a 7x14 inline be large enough to carry 2 long track sleds? keep the photo's and comments coming!

From reading the posts and their attached photo's, seems like people love their inlines, that being said, brand preference goes along the same lines as sleds, all have their pro's and con's, would a 7x14 inline be large enough to carry 2 long track sleds? keep the photo's and comments coming!

Mine is a 7x18 and i can get 4 shortys in it. so I think you will have no issues at all getting two long tracks in a 14. Don't forget the 14' is just the straight wall and the "V" part is another 5 feet or so.

I made a Call to Ski-Doo... Your welcome :good:

Just noticed this!! Thanks for making the call! It worked!! And btw, they sent me the faster one! HA! See you on the trail Bill...in my rear view lol

For those of you just tuning in...Bill and I bought the same sled. Only his is the black one (the slower one) and mine the white one. :drinks:

Just noticed this!! Thanks for making the call! It worked!! And btw, they sent me the faster one! HA! See you on the trail Bill...in my rear view lol

For those of you just tuning in...Bill and I bought the same sled. Only his is the black one (the slower one) and mine the white one. :drinks:

NO NO, Ski-Doo said the white paint is 2 pounds heaver so the white sleds WILL be slower and burn more gas and oil too...Sorry. :rofl:

That's most observant, amigo. The are in the $4000 range here; used, as well. If you find that link, please let me know.....it's time Pud had a trailer of his own.

timbo :good:

Timbo,

Call Kyle at Roberts Sports Center in Clayburg NY. Tell him or Nick, whomever answers the phone that you need a trailer pronto! Obviously the price I quoted is for the base model 12', came with ski glides :good: the paddle grabber it came with looked shoddy, so I immediately called my buddy @ Camoplast and had him hook me up with a track piece that was not good enough for retail use, and made my own traction mats. No interior light, not sure I love the single ski bar location, no marker light up top, but like i said "base model". Some DOT reflective tape and VOILA! perfect way to get the toy to the hill.

http://www.robertsport.net/locations.htm

Its the Saranac location on Silver Lake Rd. Really nice people, even better people, always have lots of the parts you actually need right there in stock. I bought my sled & trailer from them, love the service, best dealership experience.