TQ 13 rerouted

Mid Range

Last year while having lunch at RESTO-BAR RELAIS DU TOURISTE in ste-anne du lac,the owner(president of piteman snowmobile club)was telling me they would work on rerouting TQ 13 in order to bypass Pourvoirie des 100 lacs.He was getting severals complaints from snowmobilers about this detour to 100 lacs to get to Parent.

A guy from Barrage Gouin has posted on the french forum that TQ 13 would be rerouted this season to its former route from JB Scott to Parent via Pourvoirie Fer à cheval.From JB Scott on east will be TQ 33 like in the past.

This is great news

........ no words if Fer à cheval will be open or not.we will find out sooner than later

Last year while having lunch at RESTO-BAR RELAIS DU TOURISTE in ste-anne du lac,the owner(president of piteman snowmobile club)was telling me they would work on rerouting TQ 13 in order to bypass Pourvoirie des 100 lacs.He was getting severals complaints from snowmobilers about this detour to 100 lacs to get to Parent.

A guy from Barrage Gouin has posted on the french forum that TQ 13 would be rerouted this season to its former route from JB Scott to Parent via Pourvoirie Fer à cheval.From JB Scott on east will be TQ 33 like in the past.

This is great news

........ no words if Fer à cheval will be open or not.we will find out sooner than later

Mid

That will be good news to many. The "new route" was Btad outta the way for those wanting tonride from Scott to north in the fastest fashion. Lots of us, Including those who joined the crew at the first ever QR snow gathering in QC two years ago,

will still want to get to 100 Lakes this winter. Whatta bout access to Cent Lacs this year?

timbo

will still want to get to 100 Lakes this winter. Whatta bout access to Cent Lacs this year?

timbo

Timbo.....guy from Barrage Gouin said Fer à cheval will be open this winter under new administration.As for 100 lacs I am pretty sure you will have access.Will keep you posted.

Timbo.....guy from Barrage Gouin said Fer à cheval will be open this winter under new administration.As for 100 lacs I am pretty sure you will have access.Will keep you posted.

thanks, Mid Range. Would appreciate any info on cent lacs.

timbo

Timbo

take a look at the 2011-12 outaouais-laurentides map. http://www.tourismeoutaouais.com/_upload/documentstrousse/2011-11-17cartemotoneige2.pdf

You can see the red trail west of Reservoir mitchinamecus going thru Fer à cheval(Nasigon lake #31). What I don't understand is that Guy from Gouin dam said it will be designated as TQ 13 but according to this map it's a non-subsidized trail.Seems TQ 13 would go thru 100 lacs (Adonis lake #32) as per the last 2 winters.Sometimes you can't rely on these maps.The red trail could or could not be TQ 13.

...will try to get more info.But one thing for sure,we will be able to skip 100 lacs for those heading to the central :D :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

here's a map he posted.

PROJET1.jpg

highlited in green would be TQ 13

highlited in yellow woud be TQ 33

highlited in pink is TQ 53

I have no idea about the stretch between the yellow one and the green one which was the route of TQ 13 til last winter.

it's so small I can't even read

Anyways it's giving you a good grasp of the changes in that area.

Best person to get a hold on is Steve..owner of resto bar du touriste in ste-anne du lac.

hi timbo and mid range !!

if you are interested ,i can pm the guy and ask him about gps way points ????

jean-guy

sure Jean-Guy :good:

here's a map he posted.

PROJET1.jpg

highlited in green would be TQ 13

highlited in yellow woud be TQ 33

highlited in pink is TQ 53

I have no idea about the stretch between the yellow one and the green one which was the route of TQ 13 til last winter.

it's so small I can't even read

Anyways it's giving you a good grasp of the changes in that area.

Best person to get a hold on is Steve..owner of resto bar du touriste in ste-anne du lac.

sure Jean-Guy :good:

i ll e mail him right now !!

jean-guy

1322182027[/url]' post='18271']

Timbo

take a look at the 2011-12 outaouais-laurentides map. http://www.tourismeo...emotoneige2.pdf

You can see the red trail west of Reservoir mitchinamecus going thru Fer à cheval(Nasigon lake #31). What I don't understand is that Guy from Gouin dam said it will be designated as TQ 13 but according to this map it's a non-subsidized trail.Seems TQ 13 would go thru 100 lacs (Adonis lake #32) as per the last 2 winters.Sometimes you can't rely on these maps.The red trail could or could not be TQ 13.

...will try to get more info.But one thing for sure,we will be able to skip 100 lacs for those heading to the central :D :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

MidRange, JG,

I'm out of town and don't have my beloved case of 2012 Quebec "mappies" at hand, so it's defacile to figure out just where those color coded trails are........detail is a little too small for my aged eyes.

Fer sure, it's confusing!! From what I heard when talking to a couple of Québécois vendors at the Big East show, it seemed pretty definite that TQ33 would not be passing Lac Adonis this winter. Local woodsrunner trail, maybe??? If you have gps waypoints, JG, that might help to clarify things. Pud & I are planning to meet distinguished riders from the maritimes in mid February in Clova. We would plan to stay at 100 Lacs the first nite on our way up from St-Donat to meet them if a decent trail still goes by. Those of us who rode in from the north to Cent Lacs for the QR Gathering two years ago remember that trail, and what a lump-job it was. If it is "just a local bed-spring groomed " trail this winter, we'll make the bigger loop past JBScott and stay on a TQ trail to Parent.

it's all good. thanks for the update.

timbo

MidRange, JG,

I'm out of town and don't have my beloved case of 2012 Quebec "mappies" at hand, so it's defacile to figure out just where those color coded trails are........detail is a little too small for my aged eyes.

Fer sure, it's confusing!! From what I heard when talking to a couple of Québécois vendors at the Big East show, it seemed pretty definite that TQ33 would not be passing Lac Adonis this winter. Local woodsrunner trail, maybe??? If you have gps waypoints, JG, that might help to clarify things. Pud & I are planning to meet distinguished riders from the maritimes in mid February in Clova. We would plan to stay at 100 Lacs the first nite on our way up from St-Donat to meet them if a decent trail still goes by. Those of us who rode in from the north to Cent Lacs for the QR Gathering two years ago remember that trail, and what a lump-job it was. If it is "just a local bed-spring groomed " trail this winter, we'll make the bigger loop past JBScott and stay on a TQ trail to Parent.

it's all good. thanks for the update.

timbo

hi timbo !!

it s already in your mail box !!

jean-guy :drinks:

We used to ride this area a lot from 89-99 I would say. Is was a super fun area. Then places closed down, trail reroutes, lack of grooming and we moved on. We still occasionally pass through, a skeleton of what it once was.

Too bad, lots of nice territory for sure.