camera ????

groomer

hi all !!

strange to ask that question :lol: ,but one of my niece would like to buy a small camera.i checked that for her ,but way too many models and brands.don t like much to read specs!!!

she would like a camera around 200.00/250.00$$

so ,if some of you here have that kind of camera in the range of 200.00$$ and would to share your brand and model ,don t be shy !!

are you happy with the colors ???

how many ''x'' ...zoom.

merci !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Groomer

I have an Olympus Stylus 750 7.1 megapixel 5X optical zoom. You can see the pictures it takes on my posts. I like it becasue it can fit in my shirt pocket. Not fancy but does the job. I believe I paid in the $150 range about 5 years ago. Hope this helps.

Bill

hi all !!

strange to ask that question :lol: ,but one of my niece would like to buy a small camera.i checked that for her ,but way too many models and brands.don t like much to read specs!!!

she would like a camera around 200.00/250.00$$

so ,if some of you here have that kind of camera in the range of 200.00$$ and would to share your brand and model ,don t be shy !!

are you happy with the colors ???

how many ''x'' ...zoom.

merci !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Canon power shot for sure! I love the Canon product! Very good quality, great pictures and can buy lots of camera for under $220.

That picture is amazing!!

Linda

Groomer

I use the Olympus tough series 8010

I purchased this because it is freeze and water proof

Schooter

We have two Canon Power Shot SD1200IS they are user friendly, small and in the $225.00 price range. Point & shoot...Any pix I have posted lately were taken with that camera.

10 Mega Pixels, 3 X 15 zoom 6.2 - 18.6 mm 1:2.8 - 4.9 :drinks:

Edited by Phil 1