No Rollaways on the Gaspe?

MrGutz

Being this side of the pond I had no idea what on earth you were all talking about :(

Thank God for Google now I know ! And folks they are still available, for adults even,

http://www.foreverakid.com/faksleepwear.html should I consider importing these into the U.K. do you think? LOL :D

hi gary !!

this reminds me the first time i heard about the word ''long johns '' :lol:

jean-guy :drinks:

One little trick to try is just say you will sleep on the couch in the lobby, they come up with options real quick :rolleyes:

Good Idea! My brothers Snore like freight trains, 20 minutes and we'll be in a suite!

Thanks

GutZ

One little trick to try is just say you will sleep on the couch in the lobby, they come up with options real quick :rolleyes:

Not always a good option. Last at the HI a guy was sleeping on the couch, the night guy at the desk didn't see him until I asked him who his new guest was. Course he had wet on the couch, it was leather. Cops came and took him away.

Not always a good option. Last at the HI a guy was sleeping on the couch, the night guy at the desk didn't see him until I asked him who his new guest was. Course he had wet on the couch, it was leather. Cops came and took him away.

Please point out the couch, BEFORE I sit on it.

Thanks

GutZ