TQ5 section closed/rerouted.

Andyman

Just a note that if you are leaving from PALC heading to Albertville the "normal trail" is closed for 25km due to a logging operation. The reroute goes east from PALC to L'Alverne

then the local trail to join the original TQ5 above PALC on the way to Albertville.This adds approx 20 miles.

Andy

Edited by Andyman

Just a note that if you are leaving from PALC heading to Albertville the "normal trail" is closed for 25km due to a logging operation.

The reroute goes east from PALC to La Verne then the local trail to join the original TQ5 above PALC on the way to Albetville.This adds approx 20 miles.

Andy

La Verne= L'Alverne

The 587 has not been completely groomed yet. Groomer can update on this.

La Verne= L'Alverne

The 587 has not been completely groomed yet. Groomer can update on this.

it has been groomed last saturday or friday .just back from st fidele cb.stopped home,i have a flat tire .i ll put some air in and do the rest to the gas station beofre falling asleep on the couch. :lol::lol:

groomer !!!

it has been groomed last saturday or friday .just back from st fidele cb.stopped home,i have a flat tire .i ll put some air in and do the rest to the gas station beofre falling asleep on the couch. :lol::lol:

groomer !!!

Groomer

Would we be able to ride 587 on 1/13? Still shows closed? How is 587-groomed/signage?

Thanks!

Groomer

Would we be able to ride 587 on 1/13? Still shows closed? How is 587-groomed/signage?

Thanks!

last sunday at the clubhouse, i talked with the groomer operator from the l ascension - st alexis area.i can t believe he came by tq 5.i ll call the secretary to be sure !!

groomer !!!

Groomer

Thanks!

saw one the operator about an hr ago.groomed ,but no signage yet.maybe by the end of the week.

groomer !!!

Groomer

Thanks!

right after i posted ,secretary sent me an e mail.i called her to make sure!!signage is on the trail and one volunteer returned there tihis morning to add a few !!

groomer !!!

right after i posted ,secretary sent me an e mail.i called her to make sure!!signage is on the trail and one volunteer returned there tihis morning to add a few !!

groomer !!!

Groomer

Thanks for looking into this for me-we will be there this thursday 1/12-hope to meet you at the clubhouse this weekend.

Maybe the secretary should let Info Motoneigistes know-so they can update their website from being closed to open.

We cant wait to ride your trails!

Speedy

Edited by Speedy

Groomer

Thanks for looking into this for me-we will be there this thursday 1/12-hope to meet you at the clubhouse this weekend.

Maybe the secretary should let Info Motoneigistes know-so they can update their website from being closed to open.

We cant wait to ride your trails!

Speedy

hi speedy !!

tomorrow ,i ll spend most of the day grooming tq 5 + a local trail.i dont expect to be back before 2 30 -3 00 hrs pm.ask the waitress to call me in the machine .so ,if i m close to town ,we might have chances to meet.i ll stop at my house ,take my truck and go for the clubhouse.

blue sky this morning and -20c .big gusts of wind last night.

groomer !!