RDL Conditions

MrGutz

thats to bad there out of biz

there is a ski doo dealer in pohenemook fyi

200 miles today. I`m just doing the loops off the RR bed between RDL and Cabanno each day. Haven`t ventured anywhere else as this area is so perfect (once you get a couple miles out of town). Sorry I can`t give any trail conditions east and west.

May have to set up a Quebecrider booth in the lobby here. I`m starting to get pretty comfy.

Riviere du Mike

200 miles today. I`m just doing the loops off the RR bed between RDL and Cabanno each day. Haven`t ventured anywhere else as this area is so perfect (once you get a couple miles out of town). Sorry I can`t give any trail conditions east and west.

May have to set up a Quebecrider booth in the lobby here. I`m starting to get pretty comfy.

Riviere du Mike

How's the wine?

Mike,

Any improvement with the new cat?

Hope to see u next week.

Bj

Hi BJ,

I will probably miss seeing you. Will be going home from here sometime between Sunday night and Tuesday morning. Then will be home for about 9 days.

Got about 850 miles on the new Cat now and trails here have been mostly 10`s. The engine is a dream, nice sound, very quiet once underway, not that industrial sound they had last year. Some days I get 80 miles on only 20 litres.

It feels very much like driving an XP, except, the 4 strk is very heavy so lacks that playful feeling on the trail. Power is excellent. I think handling will be okay once I put on better carbides. But, the rear suspension on the stutter bumps is poor.

Sorry will miss seeing you. Been too long!

Just got back from riding. Every type of precip you can imagine happened at one time or another today. Couple inches of snow last night, calling for 5 or 6 tonight.

mike

[quote name='mikerider

Got about 5-6 inches of snow over the past two nights. 210 miles today, trails and conditions were great, fridid temps. Really liking my stay here in RDL and the Universal Hotel

Revct1 (Jack, Sandi and kids) left here this morning for a night in Amqui. Couple days ago met couple great gents from New Brunswick who had been touring. Sounds like the met a variety of trail condition from bad to good.

Mike

Edited by mikerider