RDL Conditions

MrGutz

Hey

We are all booked to go. Things look good if the Mach stays together. We have never been to the Gaspe and/or RDL, so is it hard to get from the Universal to the Trails? And does anyone know if RDL has enough snow?

Thanks

GutZ

Hey

We are all booked to go. Things look good if the Mach stays together. We have never been to the Gaspe and/or RDL, so is it hard to get from the Universal to the Trails? And does anyone know if RDL has enough snow?

Thanks

GutZ

Head out behind the Universal and you will see the trail have fun.

Andy

Ps: Huge Doo dealer in backyard of Universal just in case! LOL

Edited by Andyman

gutz u staying at univerasal thurs night most likley im staying there

the trail out of rdl is great most of the time big fields 1st 20 miles then real nice power lines to run on once u get to rimouski take 548 back to 5 then take trail 579 to 587 to 591to 5 its a great ride over the mt

Head out behind the Universal and you will see the trail have fun.

Andy

Ps: Huge Doo dealer in backyard of Universal just in case! LOL

Do they Rent? 600 ACE?

Hopefully will not need their assistance.

Thanks

GutZ

gutz u staying at univerasal thurs night most likley im staying there

the trail out of rdl is great most of the time big fields 1st 20 miles then real nice power lines to run on once u get to rimouski take 548 back to 5 then take trail 579 to 587 to 591to 5 its a great ride over the mt

We are staying there the 19th, i think thursday...

I'll take a look at the map later tonight, what time do you ride out in the AM?

One brother is up at 4, the other 9... we want to get to the clubhouse and hotel during the day, so we will try and hustle him along, at least that AM.

GutZ

One brother is up at 4, the other 9... we want to get to the clubhouse and hotel during the day, so we will try and hustle him along, at least that AM.

GutZ

im a early riser ill be gone at 630

pm me your number ill meet up with ya for a beer at the motel

im a early riser ill be gone at 630

pm me your number ill meet up with ya for a beer at the motel

6:30... Even I may not make that train..

I will PM you, not sure when we will arrive, it seems to always take a differant amount of time to get to QC.

GutZ

Thats the place.

Thanks

GutZ

Good luck with that. lol

I just arrived at the Universal in RDL this afternoon. Hotel is right by exit 503 from Hwy 20. Nice Hotel. Ask for the sled special, $79.

I rode down the RR bed, trl 85 for 40 miles south before turning around, plenty of snow, trails were a ten, then I met the groomer and they were an eleven. Just the first few miles from the hotel are thin but they are fine. May stay thru the weekend.

mike

I just arrived at the Universal in RDL this afternoon. Hotel is right by exit 503 from Hwy 20. Nice Hotel. Ask for the sled special, $79.

I rode down the RR bed, trl 85 for 40 miles south before turning around, plenty of snow, trails were a ten, then I met the groomer and they were an eleven. Just the first few miles from the hotel are thin but they are fine. May stay thru the weekend.

mike

Thanks

How long/far past Quebec City Exit is it?

Gutz

Thanks Coldsmoke, I may be here for several days so I hope to try em all. I used to sled through this area often years ago and stay overnight here passing through. Nice area with lots of trails. Driving today from Montmagny, snow was very thin almost until I got to RDL.

By car, I would say a good hour and a half drive from just below QC, maybe two hours.

mike

And it looked like the SkiDoo dealer next door to the hotel is out of business. I`ll look closer tomorrow, or maybe they moved.

mike

Thanks Coldsmoke, I may be here for several days so I hope to try em all. I used to sled through this area often years ago and stay overnight here passing through. Nice area with lots of trails. Driving today from Montmagny, snow was very thin almost until I got to RDL.

By car, I would say a good hour and a half drive from just below QC, maybe two hours.

mike

And it looked like the SkiDoo dealer next door to the hotel is out of business. I`ll look closer tomorrow, or maybe they moved.

mike

Mike let us know about the Doo dealer that place was huge and a going concern the last time I was there.

Andy

mike

mike

Hi Mike ,

Thanks for your report you just put my mind at ease, you hear so much shit out there it's good it's not good .

Thanks CrazySnow. !!!!

Thanks

How long/far past Quebec City Exit is it?

Gutz

You can't miss that exit, the highway splits at RDL, 2 lane highway splits into 4 lanes, 2 to the left goes to RDL, 2 to the right goes to New Brunswick. Nice St.Hubert restaurant at the bottom of the hill.

I'll be there on thursday sometime. JG

Hey

Thanks

GutZ

Gutz are you kidding, never been to the Gaspe? Wow are you in for a treat, some of the best riding and scenery in all of Quebec and the food is superb as well. :clapping: You will not be disappointed. :drinks:

Thanks hope I don't need parts next time through!

Andy

Yea, SkiDoo shop looks empty.

Did 160 miles today. Pretty much everything a perfect 10. Went down around Pohenemook and almost into Cabanno.

Does not look like they have groomed Trail 5 going west this year.

mike