New Snow

iceman

Going to Kanawata and Barrage Gouin then probably thru Relais 22 to Lac St Jean. First 2 nights set after that we shall see where the trail takes us.Maybe out to Abitibi, instead of thru Relais 22.

Going to Kanawata and Barrage Gouin then probably thru Relais 22 to Lac St Jean. First 2 nights set after that we shall see where the trail takes us.Maybe out to Abitibi, instead of thru Relais 22.

Love that run from Relais 22 to Roberval. Just hate going from La Tuque to 22. One of these days I will get to the western part of Quebec. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.

Thx, have a great ride. yeah la tuqe to 22 Is a no. If we go we will come in 83 from Wemotaci then thru 22 to roberval.Yeah West is Best do not tell everyone. Let them stay in mt valin. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! It is a secret. Seriously its worth the trip out west very nice trails.

Thx, have a great ride. yeah la tuqe to 22 Is a no. If we go we will come in 83 from Wemotaci then thru 22 to roberval.Yeah West is Best do not tell everyone. Let them stay in mt valin. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! It is a secret. Seriously its worth the trip out west very nice trails.

We are headed out of Quebec area to Ravage then on to Mt. Valin and around 93 to the ferry and back. Not many high miles days on this trip. I think the most in one day will be 200 miles. More drinking fine red wine at night on this trip with a few laughs with some good friends.

I would like to take the wifey on a nice 3 day trip this year if money and time permits. Wishful thinking but hope to make it work. Might have to make it west if we go.

The Ravage is awesome stop. Its not about the miles. So enjoy your trip, the best time of the year for me personally as i see many of my "Winter Wives" in the next few weeks and do some Motoneige. Living like rockstars hotel to hotel. These are the days we dream of in summer its here now.Got to go and get it. Ride On.

JUST IN TIME FOR US! :clapping:

Winter Storm Warning for:

Saint-Michel-des-Saints area

ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA AT 11:28 AM EST THURSDAY 26 JANUARY 2012

Summary

Between 15 and 30 centimetres of snow is expected over these regions by Friday. The strong winds combined with the snow will also reduce visibilities to near zero over some regions beginning tonight and Friday. Some areas west of Quebec City may also see a few millimetres of freezing rain.