The Quebec Inn

Shane

Does anyone have a link to their website? I searched and couldn't find anything. My buddy an dI are thinking of heading up next Wednesday night for a three day saddlebag ride. I have heard great things about the Quebec Inn but I have never been there. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Shane

Bill, Dave & I stayed there last Monday night.

My first time. We stayed in the renovated section which is on the opposite side from the sled corral.

They said the room will a queen bed & a Murphy bed. I was a little conerned about sleeping on the Murphy bed but turned out to best nights sleep in a while.

They also have an indoor pool & hot tub.

Shane we did a trip last week and started from this place just off trail 369. You can't start from here but just 5 minutes up the road is secure parking.

Gite Aventure

I have also stayed at the Quebec Inn many times and it is a great place to stay.

Edited by mxz7000

Thanks everybody. Having ridden Quebec for 30 years these are two places I never happened upon. One of the reasons I love this site so much.....such GREAT HELP AND INFORMATION! :clapping::good:

Thanks everybody. Having ridden Quebec for 30 years these are two places I never happened upon. One of the reasons I love this site so much.....such GREAT HELP AND INFORMATION! :clapping::good:

You must have been riding up there since you were 11 or so. Very lucky.