Anyone riding from St Michele this Fri,Sat, Or Sun?

MFARJM

I would like to ride with someone to Repo or Rivirere Matawan from St Michele. My buddies can't make it and I can't wait another 2 weeks to ride! No snow here in norhtern NY. I usually stay in St Mich but could stay farther south.

Are you looking to do a overnight trip from St Michele to Repos or one day ? That looks like a pretty short ride unless I messed up my figures, I might be up for it, I was going to go up tomorrow but my buddies couldn't get away so I canceled and comitted to work instead. Good chance I can get awy for the weekend. What are you thinking ? Mark

Mark, I'll get back to you tomorrow, but if my memory serves me right the round trip may be about 160 mi since we can't go on Lake Torro yet. If trails and weather are good we could take new trail to Kanawana and back. I'll check with friend that usually leads. Where do plan to stay or do you live near St. Mich? I live in Mooers Forks, NY which is north of Plattsburgh near border.

Jeff

Towing, Alain Can we meet you some where?

Jeff

MFARJM, looks like I won't be able to get away, sorry. I live south of you in Lake George. My place to stay is la Glaciere in St. Zenon, the new owner (last year) Lionel is a great guy, he speaks English which helps, the food there now is excellent, his wife is a chef and her food is great. I helped translate thier menu from the way they tried to translate it to english to English that us Americans could really make sense of. Great people and a great place. Maybe we will get a chance to ride together in the future. Mark

Mark, Sorry you can't make it. Do you my friend Stan Damakos the limo driver. I was talking to him today and he mentioned a guy that wanted to ride with us early Jan and lived in Lk George, is that you?

Next time, Jeff

sorry for the late answer MFARJM, I was still facing computer and internet problem... No internet at all in the last 36 hour but I finally manage to solve all this shit... PM sent...

Tomorroy friday: At work and receiving 15" of new snow on the head + passing through the end of the world :help:

Saturday: Trying to get unstuck, shovelling and let the groomers work :aggressive:

Sunday: Riding!!! :yahoo:

Alain

Alain, thanks for reply. I owne an auto repair shop and some needy customers and the weather made me change my plans, Might see you early Jan

Jeff