Weather Reports

gizz

Nothing bad up to now, We got 1 or 2 mm of freezing rain yesterday and just cloudy and foggy since, 2C now. Forecast keep changing but it seems to be tomorroy the worst part... from what I see with the actual cover we have here the trail conditions will be even better after that, trails will turn in firm bases highways. It is just bad to scrap a riding weekend in those conditions...

I agree this small warmup will make the base on trail much better. There is alot of snow here. Next week cold is back starting monday we should survive it this time.

We were in St Zenon Monday thru Wednesday and a little moisture might not hurt as long as it is not too much. We were shocked at how much snow there was low in areas such Joliette, St Donat and St Come. I have to agree with Alain and that it will only tighten things up. The riding was superior.

This morning in RDL (Sunday) is another day of warm temps but no mist or rain yet. What will hurt is there is no forecast of some snow at the tail end of this warm up. All of us in the province may need a plan B this week, or at least those in the RDL area like myself. May need to change locations. mike