JOLIETTE (PLACES TO STAY)

NHsrx701

HI,

Could someone please point me in the right direction. I need a recomendation on a place to stay around Joliette. I have never been east of shawinigan and I'm trying something different this weekend.

Map quest has it about 300 miles out of concord NH and that is the same drive as shawinigan.

Thanks

Jason

Ps. Many thanks to all who post pictures and advice for trips.

there is a motel on the main drag you can get to by sled but not fancy, if you head north much more country hwy 131 . real masse pouvorie is good trail passes right in front lots of very good riding in the area .. TOWING..... can help he knows the area well

I only stayed one night at Real Masse...really quite liked it. My calculation was about $85pp/per night taxes and tip in...and the food was excellent!

http://www.realmasse.com/Bienvenue.php?lg=1

Or. Auberge du Vieux Moulin...about $150 pp/night but 3 hot tubs outside, salt water pool inside, huge sauna's,and just fabulous food !

http://www.auberge-lanaudiere.com/fr/

Lots of snow and not much more of a drive from Joliette.

Linda

Towing Inn :rofl:

:rofl:

With 6 people my house is already full but I have the kids shack avaliable (in the back)

DSC01901-2.jpg

Well enlightened and vented, this beautiful cottage can housed 4 kids at the same time. Heating not included, had to be share with a squirrel. :acute:

-29C actually ouside.... and in the rear cottage :rofl:

Alain

:acute: Hee, my cottage can be rated at more than 5 stars... I'm pretty sure you will see more than five by looking between the wood boards of the wall at clear sky .............. :rofl:

Yes, I always had a great time at Coyote Inn.... :friends:

:drinks:

Alain

You're a funny guy Alain! Cold morning today eh? 11F in NYC

Best,

Tom

Thank you very much for the information. sent you a Pm. I just read my post.. I meant west of shawinigan.. I have been all over the place east but west is going to be new for me!

Edited by NHsrx701

You're a funny guy Alain! Cold morning today eh? 11F in NYC

Best,

Tom

It was -26C (-15F) this morning...-29C (-20F) wednesday morning and it raise to -18C (0F)during the day and it's at home, norther is for sure a bit colder...

We hope for winter weather ... here it is !!! the forecast is high -14C for saturday, It will be perfect for a a ride but I will try to get partners this time... more safer..

:drinks:

Thank you very much for the information. sent you a Pm. I just read my post.. I meant west of shawinigan.. I have been all over the place east but west is going to be new for me!

Answered and will get back to you with details....

Alain