Aftermarket Exhaust

Vince

It's been a few years since I have rode in the province and I always had a stock exhaust when in QC, currently I have a 2012 Turbo with a Sandale muffler, it's not loud but it's not stock, should I put the stock exhaust back on for this saddlebag trip?

We will be riding Abitibi Temiscamingue, Chibougamau, Roberval, etc., and I don't know how strict the cops are.

Thanks, Vince

The laws are in Quebec that its stock only..There are guys with changed systems but if you get caught they will take your sled and fine you..We have lost places cause of these after market system that were loud..Quiet or loud, its not alloud here..I put a S.C. on my Yammie cause of the laws in Quebec say stock only.. jack..

Hi Vince, and welcome to Quebecrider. When are you coming to Quebec? Doubt I'll get that far north this year, but just in case I'm in the same area I'll look for you. Have a great trip, lots of SkiDoo's to rent in the province (LOL). mike

Loud Pipes close trails !!

It's not loud, I'm all about being swift, silent, and good looking :angel:

Hi Vince, and welcome to Quebecrider. When are you coming to Quebec? Doubt I'll get that far north this year, but just in case I'm in the same area I'll look for you. Have a great trip, lots of SkiDoo's to rent in the province (LOL). mike

I'll start riding next Friday or Saturday, we'll probably do the 83-93 loop, really wanted to do the Gaspe this year, maybe next year :drinks: