Trailering from Sarnia to Gaspesie-March 5th

lindasledgirl

I am leaving here (Sarnia) for Toronto on the 4th, then to Amqui on the 5th.

Not 100% sure, but likely going to pull a 3 place enclosed. I thought I would put it out there in case someone wants a lift out, a sled taken out or anything like that.I would love to share gas costs with one or two people.

Or if you are going and have room, I can jump in with you!

My plan was to sled out originally, but not much luck finding the 'group' and I am running out of time. Weather this year hasn't been very stable.

I have no plan for when I am coming back, likely 10 days but no plan at this time. Will depend on work etc.

Another group leaving from Strathroy the following week, they will only stay 5 days or so.

If anyone is working on a plan, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda, we (3) are going up on the 3rd but we are limited time wise so I think we cannot help ( and I know we owe you dearly!)

We plan on leaving Montmagny (by sled) Monday morning and head up towards Groomer so we may see you Wednesday!

I had planned for Sat-Sun but Frank came up with both Saturdays gigs so I felt bad and re routed (& shortened) accordingly!

I wish we could help, let me know what you do!

Hey linda its just you heading out of Sarnia and are you firm on the ten days ? Im up in Cochrane now ...but was thinking of head that way for the last ride seeing my sledding partner is out....he had an accident with those jumping trees in michigan last week end...i will get back to you on the trip ..

Whoo hoo!! I am only firm on getting there on the 5th so I can ride on the 6th. I have no return date. I will look forward to hearing from you.