ONTARIO PERMITS-Sale!

lindasledgirl

Framework for change has been approved at the OFSC AGM so pending MTO approval the new full season permit price is to be discounted to only $180 and will be available online only and only until November 1st.

The price afterward and until December 1st will be $ 210 and then in season full price will be $260 for this upcoming season.

Please share this message and support organized snowmobile riding in Ontario!

LOL doo4adoo! I am excited and keep an eye, not sure how 'connected' I am.

However, had lots of friends in the annual general meeting yesterday and the news was good. They are going to adopt the new model that puts the money where the snow is!

And they feel the new price will encourage more young people to buy a pass. We will see about that lol

Linda

LOL doo4adoo! I am excited and keep an eye, not sure how 'connected' I am.

However, had lots of friends in the annual general meeting yesterday and the news was good. They are going to adopt the new model that puts the money where the snow is!

And they feel the new price will encourage more young people to buy a pass. We will see about that lol

over New years

Linda

Hmm if I only knew some one wife and kids and I could ride with

Hmm if I only knew some one wife and kids and I could ride with

I am confused...why do you need to ride with a wife and kids?

I am confused...why do you need to ride with a wife and kids?

It's my dry humor I'd like to take my family to Ontario riding. Especially since Douglas can legally ride his own vs Quebec. Now if I just could think of a buddy that lives up that way that likes to ride

Sorry I didn't find the 1 week pass amount. They have not posted that yet and I don 't know what it was last year. I will keep an eye.

• 3 weeks later...

I went with the cheap shipping option it was $7.50. The other nice part of buying online is you can support one of those clubs that doesn't have a population of people to buy permits. I bought one from Dubreiville near Wawa to try and keep that northern loop open. Plus Luc Leveque (the groomer guy) does lots for the OFSC. ht a

I as well bought one from French River region. Another great sled spot that needs some money but doesn't have a population like here in the south.

I am in the furthest south ...Warwick where the trails for Ontario start. In the last 2 years, we have had 4 days of open trails. I sponsored the map for that area.

Quebec, bought from Groomers club.

Now bring on the snow!

Happy Thanksgving!!

Lindasledgirl